With the harsh winter conditions, it is more important than EVER to make sure your child is correctly buckled in their car seat. I am a HUGE advocate of car seat safety. Both of my oldest were backwards facing and in correct car seats till almost 3 and my littlest one will most definitely be that long too. Given the recent winter weather and hazardous road conditions, it is SO IMPORTANT that everyone is buying the appropriate gear (car seats, strollers, etc.) for their children based on weight/height, as well as ensuring proper installation and ensuring the products their children use are not expired. Believe me when I tell you that car seat safety is one of the most important safety issues you need to educate yourself on as a parent!
Now to make sure parents have the safety aspect nailed down, Evenflo just announced its brand NEW SafeMax All-in-One Car Seat which is now available at Babies “R” Us online and in stores. Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately twice the federal crash test standard, the SafeMax™ All-in-One is the first car seat that has been dynamically rollover tested. Evenflo is once again leading the industry with the development of a dynamic ROLLOVER TEST.
The SafeMax™ All-in-One Car Seat is appropriate for infants and children from 5 to 120 lbs or up to 57 inches in height, in three positions – rear facing, forward facing and booster seating. In addition to the rollover testing, the SafeMax™ All-in-One Car Seat features an integrated steel frame to provide strength in absorbing crash forces and harness webbing to help limit head excursion and prevent ejection, as well as the following securities:
- SafeZone™ Headrest: A combination of premium materials designed to absorb and dissipate crash forces, providing advanced protection where your child needs it most.
- ParentLink® PREMIER Service: Provides owners access to expert advice, including live video installation service with a certified car seat technician. [FYI - this is VERY cool! You can video chat with a safety expert to ensure your car seat is PROPERLY INSTALLED in your vehicle, and ask questions about the proper fit for your child!]
- e3 Side Impact™ Protection: Significantly reduces side impact crash forces up to 50% through an expanded zone of protection and three layers of superior protection.
- OUTLAST® Performance Fabric: Exclusive to Babies“R”Us, this fabric balances a child’s body temperature for a safer, more peaceful ride.
This should definitely be one of your car seats of choice to check out and buy for the ultimate safety! If you are debating trading in your old car seat, now is the time because the annual Babies “R” Us buy back is BACK! This event will take place starting today through February 29th and will accept any used cribs, car seats, bassinets, strollers, high chairs, infant swings, bouncers, travel system, walkers, entertainers, play yards, and toddler beds.
WHAT ARE THE SAVING OPPORTUNITIES?
25% savingswith trade-in of a used gear or furniture item*
- 30% discount when using an “R”Us Credit Card**
- No trade-in? No problem! 15% off with an in-store and online coupon available on Babiesrus.com/GreatTradeIn starting February 1*
- There is no limit to the number of items a customer can trade in
WHAT BRANDS ARE PARTICIPATING?
Giveaway: One winner will receive a $50 gift card to Toys “R” US. This giveaway is run via rafflecopter so click read more to see the actual giveaway. The only mandatory entry is to visit the Great Trade In and tell me why you are excited to participate. While the other entries are optional, I highly suggest filling them out to increase your chances of winning. US only. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway