Happy weekend everyone! I hope you all have a great weekend, with whatever you do. I am excited because this weekend is my baby sprinkle, which should be a great time!
As always, come link up any cute or funny post- kid or not kid related. Definitely check out the other blogs who link up as they all provide a great laugh. Feel free to share on social media or take my button although this is not necessary.
My top five laughs:
5. Last weekend, I was at the awesome conference SoFab Con for Social Fabric. Anyway, I had to take 4 flights to get there and back and if you know me, you know that I despise flying. On the second leg of the flight, I had to walk on the plane and I asked the passenger next to me if there was something wrong with the plane, because I never heard of walking on. My husband later reminded me that we walked on a plane in Thailand, which I completely forgot about.
4. On this plane, they also needed to collect any overhead bags because the plane was to small. They put a tag on them and let us pick it up on the plane once it landed. This was all foreign to me, so I ended up leaving the plane, without my bags. When I was finally disembarked, I asked the guy next to me, how I was supposed to retrieve my bags. He told me I was supposed to get it immediately after existing the plane. Duhhhh!!! I did end up getting it with the help of a nice flight attendant.
3. The second leg of the plane was SO BUMPY! They had weather in Arkansas so it was expected. The only thing that made me feel better was our pilot looked just like Tom Cruise. I figured if he looked like Tom Cruise, we were probably in good hands-lol!
2. I met so many amazing bloggers at SoFab but my memory of recognizing people is horrible! I had one girl who was talking to me for a good hour before I even figured out who she was. I was so embarrassed. Was I blond in a past life?
1. When Greg asked Hayls and Zane where I was, they responded I was on my computer in another state. They associate my blogging with time on the computer. Hayls then told me she wanted to be a blogger when she gets older. I am all for that!
So what are your laughs: