It is the weekend time! I am looking forward to it because tonight I am taking Hayley to see the Broadway production of Beauty and the Beast. It should be so much fun! I hope you all have a great weekend.
As always, come link up any cute or funny post. Feel free to take my button if you like and feel free to share this hop on social media sites. Definitely check out the other posts, as they all provide a great laugh.
My top five laughs:
5. Zane is obsessed with the potty but won’t go on it. He is stubborn. He will tell me he has to go and I sit him on the potty. Five minutes later I ask if he is done and he says “No”. I take him off and then not two seconds later, he pees all over himself! Classic!
4. Hayley told me the other day that my outfit was splendid! I looked at her like she had four heads.
3. Hayley gets excited when we do play dates. We usually do around 3 play dates a week and each time, she tells me the friend we are seeing is her best friend. When I ask her at the end of the week to name her best friend, she gives me a list of at least 10 girls. All friends are called best friends- no matter what!
2. Zane is a talking machine these days. My mom was here and needed me to translate just about everything I said. I turned to her and told her that she really needed to get in touch with a 2 year olds language. They have their own dialect for everything.
1. Every night, Zane can not go to sleep unless she kisses Hayley. Last night, I forgot to bring Hayley in to kiss him and he screamed until I woke up Hayley to give him a kiss. Sibling love at its finest!
Now your laughs: