Zane turns 18 months and one of the sweetest videos of his first year!

I was thoroughly surprised last week when my husband gave me this wonderful video he has been working on to celebrate Zane’s first year of life. It truly makes me tear up watching it. I hope you guys all enjoy it!

PinExt Zane turns 18 months and one of the sweetest videos of his first year!
  • vuible Zane turns 18 months and one of the sweetest videos of his first year!
  • more Zane turns 18 months and one of the sweetest videos of his first year!

Comments

oh my gosh this video is sooooooooo adorable and cute and touching and amazing! I loved the song too! so so touching! The pictures were gorgeous too… your husband did a fabulous job! :)

2. Audrey says

I am tearing up! I get so weepy at sentimental things. This is a beautiful video. How special that your husband created this. You have a beautiful family.

I love the first haircut, the gnome costume, his birthday cake face….what a loving video of your son (and your husband perfectly timed photos to the lyrics I noticed!) I got a bit teary too…so sweet.

Awwww – your kids look like your husband. I love that song…so perfect for the video….AND I finally get to see a picture of YOU!!

I LOVE it! I want to do that for my son too when he turns 12 months , that’s so great that your hubby did that as a surprise to you :) so sweet. happy birthday zane :)

6. maria says

I just watched it again :*)…such an amazing video of so many sweet photos and memories! You’ve got yourself an awesome husband and beautiful family, Melissa! I hope your week is a great one! Lots of love xoxox
    Maria

Oh my goodness! Brought tears to my eyes as well! Zane is so adorable and so is your family! Such happy pictures! I LOVED IT! Thanks so much for sharing! Made my day! I added you as a friend on facebook…fyi. I love you! Hope all is well!

Awww Happy Half Birthday, Zane. They grow up so fast, and if you are like me, you just want to preserve the baby years as long as possible. This is such a sweet video!