Wordless Wednesday: Hayley all ready for Thanksgiving in her new shirt

Can you believe this week is Thanksgiving already? I am so excited to go to my parents and celebrate. I packed up both kids and I have to show you all what Hayley is wearing tomorrow. We got her a Thanksgiving personalized kids shirt and bow made from an awesome company called Just For Kids Boutique. She has her own personalized etsy shop where she makes all these incredible shirts for virtually any type of Holiday. We decided to go with the Thanksgiving theme, but if you want a Christmas personalized shirt, she can do that too. We also went with a bigger size so she has it for years to come!  Check out her newest line shown her: Just For Kids personalized Christmas shirts.

Wordless Wednesday: Hayley all ready for Thanksgiving in her new shirt

Silly face Hayley with her shirt:

Wordless Wednesday: Hayley all ready for Thanksgiving in her new shirt

Her etsy store can also do adorable tutus as well as stunning tie shirts for those wee ones in your lives. If you want matching hair bows she can do it!  Her prices are very reasonable and she has been a pure delight to work with. We placed the order for the shirt one day and within that week, we received the matching bow/shirt. She is readily available for any questions you have. Simply email her at her etsy shop and she gets back to you in a very prompt manner.

So, if you are looking for adorable shirts, look no further than JustForKids Boutique

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

*I received this product for review purposes. All my opinions are my own and not swayed by outside sources.

RSSSiggy Wordless Wednesday: Hayley all ready for Thanksgiving in her new shirt

PinExt Wordless Wednesday: Hayley all ready for Thanksgiving in her new shirt
  • vuible Wordless Wednesday: Hayley all ready for Thanksgiving in her new shirt
  • more Wordless Wednesday: Hayley all ready for Thanksgiving in her new shirt

Comments

1. Heather from Our Girls Keep Us Moving says

I love Thanksgiving! Great shirt and even better model :)

Hope you have a great time with the family!!

2. Mindi says

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! Love your blog and your kids are adorable. Love it that our kids are so close in age. :) I may have to pick your brain about how you get so many sponsors/contests. I'm interested in doing that. Happy thanksgiving.

3. Candice says

Just adorable. I'm headed over to Etsy, my other addiction to shop for Christmas. Happy Thanksgiving and safe travels!

Adorable lil' turkey shirt!! I love the bow with it!! How cute!!
    I hope you and your family have a wonderful, very happy Thanksgiving!!
    Lots of love and wishes for a sweet day!!
    Xoxoxo
    Maria

5. mail4rosey says

That is a great shirt. I love that it's celebrating Thanksgiving!!! Seems like that holiday gets lost in the shuffle sometimes…

6. Samantha says

SOooooo cute! Hayley is too cute!!! Hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving!! Thanks for all the love sent out way! Thanks, also, for the add to Blogs You Love… I have a button on my sidebar, let me know if you have any trouble with it. xoxo.

7. Annah Schlegel says

Hey everybody….this is Annah from Just For Kids Boutique. Happy Thanksgiving to you all!! Please check out my Christmas line at my etsy store…if you like the turkey shirt, you'll love the Christmas shirts! Enter coupon code FREESHIP626 upon ordering and pay no shipping cost! So happy to hear the positive comments, and, Hayley….you are ADORABLE!

8. Grumpy Grateful Mom says

That shirt is so cute–Haley looks adorable!!! I love her cheesy smile in the second photo. :) Hope you had an amazing Thanksgiving! Ours was so fun, though I think I'm done with cooking until next year. :)