Here are some of the benefits of shopping on their sites:
- Pricing – DiscountContactLenses.com has the lowest prices guaranteed on contact lenses including a 20% new customer offer.
- Selection – They sell all major contact lens brands including Acuvue, Air Optix, and Dailies.
- Lens Subscription – their subscription service eliminates the worry of running out of contact lenses by having them delivered at a chosen interval, directly to your door. Along with 10% off every future order.
- Free Shipping and Free 365 Day Returns
- Private brands – Their brand Westend features modern eye-wear with a vintage spirit, perfect for young adults in high school or college. Or they also offer the brands Lunettos and Picklez for younger children. All are rapidly growing brands at affordable prices.
- High-quality lenses – get the same lenses you’d find at your eye doctor; from their free plastic lenses on up to Transitions lenses
- 365-day free return shipping – don’t like it, no worries, they pay for shipping back to the customer so there’s absolutely zero risk
Their company has been selling optical products online since 1996 with millions of customers during that time. They are USA based with their products shipping from Columbus, OH allowing for same day and overnight shipping capabilities for both contact lenses and glasses.
Tay Tay received the simply gorgeous Princess Glasses. They feature the Disney logo on the temple and includes a glow in the dark case/cleaning cloth. These glasses have a very sturdy frame and are very light weight. Best of all they have GLITTER! That is all the rage for a 5 year old girl!
If you or your child are looking for glasses, I definitely recommend DiscountGlasses.com!
*This is a partnered post. All opinions are my own and not swayed by outside sources.*