Look at me! Promising to keep my word on doing my Saturday Laughs every week and then ultimately something comes up and I forget to do it. I know a lot of you love this feature so I vow to try harder to put my laughs up on the weekends. Although I don’t have a blog link up for this anymore, I still would love to hear all your laughs! Tweet me as I would love to hear them!
With my kids being 10,7, and 4, there is always laughs to be had in our household. The dynamics between the kids these days is truly something else. They are the best of friends and the worst of enemies simultaneously! I am sure kids with the same ages can totally agree with this statement!
Anyway here are the funny/cute things my kids said this week. Happy weekend!
Saturday’s Top Five Laughs:
5. Zane is back at skiing. For some reason he just doesn’t like it. But the good news though is this is the first year he is not sitting down and eating snow. For the past few years, you saw Zane hide from the group, take off his gloves, and just eat snow for the whole lesson! We progressed a bit this year!
4. Another funny one is Zane went up to the acting teacher who is producing the play and told her to not give him a big part in the play. Who does that?! The only problem is he is a good actor and funny at that. So he got the role of Mad Cute- how apropro!
3. Tay Tay is really such an independent girl! She is almost doing everything by herself these days. However, she still asks us all the time to wipe her butt. She is so funny saying, “Mommy..Daddy my butt needs to be wiped! That girl!
2. Hayley is still Hayley but the other day she came up to me and said, “Mom I love you!” That never happens so I will take it any day!
1. My three cuties with my husband and I: