As always, please link up a funny or cute post. Definitely check out the other blogs who link up as they all provide a great laugh. Feel free to take my button or share on social media if you like!
MY TOP FIVE LAUGHS:
5. My kids wore their pajamas backwards all week praying for a snowstorm. I always thought that was an old wise tale but it worked. 2 school snow days this week!
4. I ran to the liquor store to get wine for the snow day. With three kids it is needed. I guess everyone had the same idea. It was packed!
3. Taylor woke up screaming, “Mommy..It is snowing”! She was so excited!
2. Hayley wrote a sign on her door that only girls allowed. Her brother entered and she yells, “Can’t you read the sign?”
1. During the snow day, all three of them actually got along! It is a snow day miracle!!