I absolutely LOVE Pediped Kids Shoes! They are seriously some of the cutest kids shoes on the market. My three kids have been wearing them since their early infancy days. They hold up so well and are extremely comfortable for even the littlest of feet! This winter, be sure to check out Pediped for all your kids shoe needs.
Exceptional quality, unsurpassed comfort, and distinctive styling have made the award-winning company the fastest growing children’s footwear brand in the United States. pediped® footwear has been awarded the American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance for the promotion of healthy foot development, and preeminent orthopedic medical professionals, Dr. Mininder S. Kocher and Dr. Thomas W. Vorderer, deem pediped® shoes an excellent choice for parents/caregivers who want their children’s feet to develop naturally and healthily. pediped® has received numerous industry awards and accolades including recognition from Earnshaw’s, the premier media resource serving the children’s market. In 2015 pediped® was recognized by the Footwear Industry Awards as the Children’s Footwear Brand of the Year and Best Children’s Shoes by Prima Baby Magazine. In 2016 pediped received a National Parenting Product Award, the Cribsie Awards honored pediped with Best Toddler Kicks, Earnshaw’s recognized pediped® with an Earnie Award for Best Footwear, and pediped received a reader’s choice award for Best Footwear from Baby & Children’s Product News.
Pediped now features 70 new styles across its signature footwear system. This is outside their limited release shoes for the winter season. The collection is highlighted by the Memory Foam Technology™ which is one feature that sets Pediped apart from other shoe brands. Each shoe comes in an adorable box and each shoe is made to fit those little feet!
Whether a child is crawling, learning to walk, or running around, pediped® has a stylish shoe that fits comfortably and ensures healthy foot development. Each of the three footwear lines featured in the pediped® footwear system is specially designed to meet the needs of a particular walking stage.
· pediped® Originals® are the first step in the pediped® footwear system. Soft-soled, and flexible, these shoes are recommended by pediatricians and podiatrists, as the design closely mimics barefoot walking, and do not force a child to change their natural stride. Each style is lined with a slip-resistant leather sole and includes pediped® patented signature hand-stitching, allowing for a breathable shoe.
· Originals® styles retail starting at $37 and are available for children in sizes newborn to 24 months.
Grip ‘n’ Go™
· Grip ‘n’ Go™ styles provide a smooth transition for a child learning to walk with a more confident stride. The second step in the pediped® footwear system, all Grip ‘n’ Go™ shoes include G2 Technology™, which contains a specialized soft rubber sole for additional cushion, rounded edges that mimic the natural shape of a foot to help with stability, a grip zone for additional traction, and a soft toe box that allows toes to curl and grip the floor. Varied styles come with additional features such as Memory Foam Technology™, and machine-washable capabilities.
· Grip ‘n’ Go™ styles retail starting at $48 and are available in EU sizes 19-23, US kids 4-7.
· The third, and final, step in the pediped® footwear system is Flex®. For those who have a developed a solid, natural stride, Flex® combines high quality materials and advanced technology to create the perfect, stylish choice for all-day comfortable wear. Most styles include the Flex Fit System™, which offers a customizable fit with the use of additional insoles, extending the life of a pair of shoes up to two months. To top it off, a cushioned arch support and flexible rubber soles ensure coziness and ongoing healthy foot development.
· Flex® styles retail starting at $39.95 and are available in EU sizes 20-38, US 5 kids-6 youth (available sizes vary between styles).
Soft pastels and bright fun colors enrich this collection with a diverse pallet. Spring style is already in full swing with 3D floral appliques blooming on the Sidra and Sabine sandals. Flower prints of pinks and blues wrap themselves around the Bree and Louisa shoes, making these the perfect accent to any casual spring dress. The popular boys’ boat shoe Norm is now available in sizes EU 24-33 (US 7.5 kids – 1 youth) allowing little tikes to big kids alike to walk through this season in style. The Force athletic shoe, the Ultra Light Technology™ driven fan favorite, is back in three new colorways. Continuing to make life easier for grown-ups, this Spring/Summer collection by pediped® features over 60 machine-washable styles. Every style of pediped® footwear is approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association, allowing children to always put their finest and healthiest foot forward.
This winter, be sure to check out the complete Pediped line for kids shoes!
*Sample received. All my opinions are my own and not swayed by outside sources.*