Happy weekend everyone! It is supposed to be beautiful out so ENJOY!
As always, come link up any cute or funny post. Feel free to check out the other blogs as they all provide a great laugh. Also feel free to take my button or share on social media, although this is not necessary.
MY TOP FIVE LAUGHS:
5. Zane is now getting up at the ungodly hour of 6 AM. I tell him it is still night and he responds, ” Don’t lie mommy…It is light out!” He has a point!
4. Taylor’s vocabulary is really expanding. She says the cutest things these days. I always tell her that I love her and she is my best friend. She mimics me and responds back. SO cute!
3. Taylor has just about got down her ABCs. However she lumps L M N O P into one letter. TOO FUNNY!
2. Hayley absolutely can care less that she does not match and Zane cries if he doesn’t match. Two totally different kiddos!
1. Zane asked me when it will be winter and I told him a long time, because summer is just starting. He says, nah tell summer to go away- I like winter. I will get on that ZANE!