Happy weekend everyone! I hope you all have a great weekend with whatever you do.
As always, come link up any cute or funny post. Definitely check out the other posts that link up as they all provide a great laugh. Feel free to take my button or share on social media, although this is not necessary, just appreciated.
My top five laughs:
5. Zane told me that he loved me the best out of all his family. He then one second later went up to my husband and told him he loved him the best. Make up your mind Zane.
4. Zane this week went into school and told me that he changed out his lunch. I opened it and it was a lunch of all chocolate. He knew not to tell me before we got to the school.
3. Hayley and I went clothes shopping this week. She told me that I am not allowed to put clothes in the shopping cart unless she approved. Girlfriend is sassy!
2. We were shopping at Osh Kosh this weekend and Hayley saw overalls for Taylor. She insisted we get her a pair. When I tried to get a pair for Hayley, she remarked that she is too old for overalls. Say what…
1. In the morning, I tell the kids to be quiet because Taylor is sleeping. They decided to go through the bathroom and make a “When Taylor gets older kit”. In the kit they put makeup, nail polish, and tons of hair accessories. Girlfriend is only ONE!