I am back! Did you miss me? 2014 started out quite bad for me with being sick, but each day I am feeling better and better! And if you missed the exciting news I shared this week, I am about 14 weeks pregnant with #3. We are beyond excited!
As always, come link up any cute or funny post. Definitely check out the other blogs who linked up as they all provide a great laugh. Feel free to take my button or share on social media, although this is not necessary, just appreciated.
My top five laughs (pregnant edition):
5. I found out I was pregnant 9 days past ovulation. I was very early! Problem was those darn pregnancy tests and peeing on a stick! I went through at least 4 before I got it right. I kept peeing all over the stick, making the test invalid. You would think the third time around I would be an expert.
4. When we went for our first ultrasound, the baby would not stop moving. The tech told me that it might be one of the most active babies they have seen on an ultrasound. Three weeks later when we went back, they could not even find a heartbeat because the baby was moving so much! I see a lot of sleepless nights ahead of me!
3. We told the kids they were going to have a baby brother or sister. When I told Zane it was in my belly, he just started laughing and told me to stop being silly.
2. Hayley is so excited about the baby. She goes around to all her friends and tells them that she has to learn to change diapers. Man, I didn’t even tell her to say that! Score!
1. My little tiny bump at 14 weeks. Not funny but cute so I thought I share:)
Now your laughs: