*Sponsored post with AAA. All opinions are my own and not swayed by outside sources.*
Roadside service is something that is extremely important to me, especially when I’m traveling with the family. I want to be able to focus on enjoying my family and the adventure we’re having, not worrying about what might happen if we get into a fender bender or the car breaks down for some reason. That’s why I keep myself protected with AAA Northeast. They keep me covered on every front, and protect me in case of a roadside emergency.
Roadside Service is Invaluable
Do you travel a lot? If you’re like me, then the answer is yes. I’m on the road all the time. I have local blogging and dentistry events. I have three kids, two of whom are in sports and dance. We also like to take road trips as a family to go see plays. My family and I are always on the go, and it’s often not just a short jaunt down the street…but it’s fun! We love to get out and enjoy things together as a family. But I want to ENJOY that family time, not worry about unforeseen circumstances. That’s especially important to me because I’ve been in a situation where roadside service would have been a big help.
A few years ago, I was off to see some friends for an impromptu get together. They lived a couple of hours away and in an area that wasn’t nearly as populated as what I was used to. On the way there, one of my tires blew. Luckily, it didn’t lead to any sort of major crash, but it did lead to me being alone on a dark road with nothing around me. I had to change my tire based pretty much on memory of what I’d seen my father do. I got through it, but it was soooo stressful. That’s when I decided I was joining AAA Northeast. My parents have been members for years, and I know it’s a great company.
Roadside Service, Savings, and More
The thing I love about AAA Northeast is that the company offers so much more than roadside service. Of course, they cover me in a breakdown, but they also give me access to services, benefits, and discounts that end up making it pay for itself. AAA offers roadside service, insurance, travel help like discounts on bookings and rentals, automotive services, banking perks, and more. There is so much benefit that comes along with a AAA Northeast membership, and I’ve found that it makes pretty much all aspects of travel more easy and convenient. It’s certainly served me well!
With these benefits in place, I can feel safe on road trips or just driving to work in the rain. It’s nice to have the peace of mind of knowing that I am covered no matter what the road might throw my way. It’s also nice to know that I have access to so many benefits that save me time and money when I’m off the road as well. With these exclusive benefits, I’m confident while on the road, off the road, and everywhere in between with a company that’s been serving my area for over 100 years! I trust them because they’re a non-profit auto club with over 60 branches in MA, RI, NH, CT, NY, and NJ providing service to over 5.4 MILLION people!
If you want exclusive member benefits, savings, and peace of mind when you travel both on and off the road, visit AAA and become a member today. I know I love being one!
Score Roadside Service and More with This Giveaway
I’m giving away a one-year membership certificate to one lucky reader! This giveaway is run via rafflecopter so click read more to see the actual giveaway.
The lucky winner will become a part of the AAA Northeast family and get great benefits like:
- Roadside service for things like flat tires, fuel delivery, dead battery, lockout, or tow
- Everyday discounts
- Approved auto repair centers offering Guarantees and Discounts on services
- Free ID theft protection
- Discounts on travel and travel agent services
- Student lending programs
- EVEN MORE
This giveaway is run via rafflecopter. Click read more to see the actual giveaway. The only mandatory entry is to visit AAA and tell me about a time AAA saved you (or could have saved you) on (or off) the road! While the other entries are optional I highly suggest filling them out to increase your chances of winning. Winner must reside in the AAA Northeast territory- see below. Good luck!
If you’re not a AAA Northeast member, you are missing out on so much great stuff. Visit the AAA website to sign up for great services and discounts today!
- Giveaway winner must live in Rhode Island, or the following counties in Connecticut: New Haven, Fairfield or Litchfield, or in Massachusetts: Barnstable, Berkshire, Bristol, Dukes, Essex, Middlesex, Nantucket, Norfolk, Plymouth, Suffolk or Worcester, New Hampshire: Salem, or in New Jersey: Essex, Morris or Union, or in New York: Long Island, in the five boroughs of New York City, or in Westchester, Rockland, Sullivan, Ulster, Dutchess, Orange, Putnam, Chenango, Delaware, Otsego, Schoharie or Herkimer counties, or parts of Lewis, Madison and Oneida counties. Membership terms and conditions apply and can be found at AAA.com/MemberTerms.
- Certificate may be used for one new membership, or for one renewal of an existing membership with AAA Northeast at the Basic membership level price. All participants agree to release AAA Northeast and its and their affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, participating companies, and all coordinating agencies and their respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders and agents from any and all liability, claims or damages arising out of their participation in this giveaway and the acceptance and use of any prize.