Although I’m well into my adult years now, I can still remember parts of my childhood as vividly as if they all happened yesterday. When I was small, my days revolved around hours spent outdoors with my siblings as well as with a handful of neighborhood children. Television time was a treat reserved mostly for Saturdays and we didn’t have a wide variety of electronic devices to keep us busy like most kids do today. For the most part we relied on imaginative play, games that we created together and would play for hours until we were called back home again.
If, like me, you’ve found yourself coveting these adorable, creative teepees then I would definitely recommend that you take a trip over to the Teepee Joy website and see if Lee has anything that catches your eye. If not, you can always reach out and see if she can custom create something for your child that you know they’ll LOVE!
- Teepee with two large windows, one of each side
- Wooden poles with plastic connectors
- 2 Fabric ties to secure front opening
- 2 Fabric loop ties and 2 ties to keep flap doors down
- 4 ties to secure window covers (2 for each window)