Are you guys excited for the new Despicable 3 movie that comes out this weekend! We are!
1 box of cake mix (we used Krispy Kreme Cake Mix)
– 2 Eggs
– 2/3 Cup of Water
– 1/3 Cup of Vegetable Oil
– Mix cake mix, water, vegetable oil and eggs according to the cake mix box.
– Spray donut pan with cooking spray.
– Pour donut mix into a measuring cup for easy pouring. Pour the donut mix into te donut pan, making sure not to fill all the way to the top.
– Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
– Melt yellow candy melts in microwave or with this Wilton Melting Pot
– Melt blue candy melts in microwave or with this Wilton Melting Pot
– Dip the bottom half of the donuts into the blue candy melts for the Minions outfit. Let harden for 5 minutes.
– Place candy eyes on the donut and use black icing gel to surround the eye to create goggles. Then use the black icing gel to create hair and a smile!
Despicable Me is in theaters June 30th!