This post is sponsored by Country Crock. All opinions are my own.
The best cookies are always there for you with Country Crock® and their Make It Yours™ cookie recipe. And I love that. I’m a HUGE cookie maker when the holidays roll around, but there are so many recipes that require different amounts and types of ingredients, it can turn my house into a bakery supply store. This year, instead of going through all the hassle of finding and storing a ton of ingredients, I’m using one simple recipe that I can spice up with almost anything to make the best cookies for the holidays.
Best Cookies That are Easy and Delicious
I love the holidays, and I love being with my family throughout the season. BUT – it can be so hectic. That’s one of the big reasons I’ve opted for making cookies with the Country Crock® Make It Yours™ cookie recipe. It’s one easy cookie recipe that’s delicious, and all I have to do to change it up is add in a cup or two of my favorite mix-ins. That means I can make all kinds of delicious cookies without having to search the store for a ton of different ingredients. And THAT means I can make more delicious nom noms in less time and with less hassle. WIN!
This base cookie recipe is not only the secret to a variety of the best cookies around, it’s also a recipe for pure goodness. Between the taste and ease, Country Crock® is making the holidays easier and more delicious than ever. Take a look at the base cookie recipe, and you’ll see what I mean.
Make It Yours™ Cookie Recipe
I mean, this recipe is too easy! Prep time is 10 minutes and cooking time is 12 minutes. You are only 22 minutes away from 4 dozen delicious cookies!
- 1 cup Country Crock®
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 to 2 cups of your choice of mix-ins (I used cookie dough bites, sprinkles, and granola )
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Mix brown sugar, granulated sugar, Country Crock® spread, egg, egg yolk, and vanilla in a large bowl until well mixed. Stir in flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda until blended (dough will be soft and creamy).
- Add mix-ins to the dough (visit CountryCrock.com for mix-in inspiration.)
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased baking sheet 3 inches apart.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are lightly golden.
- Cool 1 minute on wire rack; remove from baking sheets and cool completely.
I love this base cookie recipe from Country Crock®. The Make It Yours™ recipe is perfect for making so many different varieties of the best cookies, and it makes it so easy to do. If you’re a baker, I encourage you to give this recipe a try. The best cookies are only one simple recipe away!
My really good friend Ruth from Viva Veltoro shared her awesome recipe and asked me to continue spreading cheer and joy with my own! The holidays are all about sharing and caring, and this is one way we will be doing it! How do YOU plan to mix it up?