I have another recipe and it is simply divine! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. I eat pumpkin throughout the year and am always looking for new recipes to make.
INGREDIENTS FOR THE LOAF
1 stick unsalted butter – softened
1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup dark brown sugar
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 cup pumpkin purée (I used Libby’s)
1/4 cup whole milk
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
DIRECTIONS FOR THE LOAF
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Spray loaf pan with Pam or any other vegetable spray and set aside.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves. Set aside.
3. Using a mixer, cream the butter and granulated sugar in a large mixing bowl until creamy.
4. Add the brown sugar and vanilla to the creamed butter mixture. Mix on medium speed for 2 minutes.
5. Add both eggs and mix until well incorporated.
6. Add the pumpkin purée and mix on low speed till combined.
7. Add half of the dry ingredients mix and half of the milk and keep mixing on low speed until combined.
8. Add the rest of the dry ingredients and milk and mix on low speed until well incorporated.
9. Pour the pumpkin batter into your bread loaf pan. Sprinkle the streusel topping evenly on top.
10. Bake at 350° for 70-75 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
11. Let the loaf cool completely in the pan on a wire rack.
12. Serve with butter, whip cream or caramel sauce.