This is a sponsored post. However, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Panorama is a prenatal test that allows you to get a peek at your baby as early as 9 weeks gestation. With Panorama, a non-invasive prenatal test, you can safely find out more about your bundle of joy earlier than ever before, and because it’s so safe, you don’t have to have the added worry of hurting your baby or yourself.
How Did You Feel
How did you feel when you found out you were pregnant? Were you excited? Scared? A little of both. I can tell you how I felt. When I first found out I was pregnant, I’m sure the neighbors could hear me screaming. I was so completely and totally lost in excitement, I’m not sure if my feet touched the ground for at least two hours. After that initial elation wore off, the fear started to creep in. I was going to be a new mom. What did I need to do next? What sort of vitamins would I have to take? What should I do to ensure my new baby was as healthy as possible? My brain was running a mile a minute with questions. My biggest question of all was how soon could I get a look at my beautiful baby growing inside me.
The next day, the phone calls began. I called my mother and talked myself blue in the face asking her every question I could think of. I called my sister. I called my friends with babies. I was a bit of a manic, love fueled wreck. Through all of it and through my next two pregnancies I learned a few things.
- Slow Down - Your baby isn’t coming for 9 months. That’s a long time, so take a breath and chill out.
- Calm Down - You can what if yourself to death when you find out you’re pregnant. I know I did. So calm down. Everything is fine until it isn’t. And while there’s no guarantee everything will be okay, there’s no guarantee that it won’t be either.
- Do Your Homework - Talk to your parents. They have a little experience with babies after all. Talk to your friends with babies. Talk with your doctor. Go have a sit down with your old pal, Google. Get all the information you can. The more you know, the better equipped you’ll be for your baby, and the more sanity you’ll retain.
- Be Prepared - Take all the knowledge you gather from family, friends, your doctor, and Google, and put it to good use. I highly recommend picking up “What to Expect When You’re Expecting”. There’s a reason every pregnant woman on the planet reads it. It’s a great book!
- Take Time for Yourself - You should already be doing that anyway, but if you’re not, start. Stress makes everything worse, and it’s not good for you or your baby, so take the time to decompress daily and reduce your stress.
- Get a Prenatal Test - Prenatal testing is an important part of the pregnancy journey. It’s an excellent way to get a glimpse of your baby and of any possible problems, and a non-invasive prenatal test like Panorama is perfect for this.
Panorama – A Safe Prenatal Test for Baby
I had my third child about a year ago, so I think I’m probably all finished, but if I do find myself pregnant again, I’ll definitely be using the Panorama prenatal test. I may not have been able to use it, but I want my pregnant readers to known about it so they can use it.
What is Panorama
Panorama is a prenatal test that uses DNA screen to tell parents important information about their pregnancy. The test is a simple blood draw from mom, so it’s completely non-invasive and safe, and it can be done as early as 9 weeks. This test allows parents to find out if their baby is at risk for Down Syndrome and other chromosomal abnormalities and the gender. It’s a highly accurate prenatal test, with the lowest false positive rate of any screening test for the most commonly screened abnormalities, trisomies 21, 18, and 13, so you can feel good about the results.
Why Should You Use It
So why should you use Panorama? A traditional prenatal test involves inserting a needle into the amniotic sack, which has a 1 in 200 chance of miscarriage. The Panorama prenatal test is 100% non-invasive and requires only a blood draw from the mother. There’s even an option for fathers to provide a cheek swab sample with the blood to improve the chances of obtaining test results under certain circumstances.
A Panorama Prenatal Test is One of the Best Things You Can Do During Pregnancy
A Panorama prenatal test can give you valuable insight into your baby and his or her health. It’s an excellent way to give you peace of mind and arm yourself with the knowledge you need as you move forward in your pregnancy. To find a Panorama prenatal test provider, follow this link. You can also learn more about Horizon Carrier Screening, a simple test that looks at your genes to see if you’re a carrier for specific autosomal recessive and X-linked genetic conditions here.
Pregnancy is the most wonderful, magical, nerve wracking thing you’ll ever do. So follow my tips for a smoother pregnancy, and arm yourself with the knowledge and peace of mind that a Panorama prenatal test can provide.