*I am a Sesame Place ambassador. All my opinions are my own and not swayed by outside sources.*
Right now I am currently running a 4 pack ticket giveaway to Sesame Place because the season is not over yet! Being the Halloween season, you sure do not want to miss the next few months at Sesame Place. The last weekend for The Count’s Halloween Spooktacular is October 25 and 26. If you have not visited, now is the time! So much fun to see all the characters come alive right before your children eyes. Also, do not miss any of the character dining meals happening every weekend this month!
If you are Season Pass member, there is an exclusive party on October 25! If you stay to October 26th, you will see the end of The Count’s Halloween Spooktacular with a costume contest! Get those kiddos dressed up for some Sesame fun! For all events happening at Sesame, be sure to check out their Sesame Place page.
Right now you can purchase your 2015 Sesame Place Season pass. If you did not have a pass in 2014, don’t fret because the 2015 passes are now on sale! The 2015 Season Passes allow guests to visit an unlimited number of times in 2015 and the rest of this year free! Purchasing a pass now allows a guest to visit for two seasons of The Count’s Halloween Spooktacular (2014 &2015) and two seasons of A Very Furry Christmas (2014 and 2015).
- There are different tiers at Sesame Place. Season Pass Members can save on admission to Sesame Place, other parks, and dining. As a Seaon Pass member this past year, I can tell you that it is 100 percent worth it. These are just some of the benefits of joining:
- Exclusive member benefits (i.e. Season Pass Member Party- all pass tiers)
o Save 30% on in-park food and merchandise (all tiers)
o First opportunity to book special event reservations (all tiers)
o Save 30% on Sesame Street Character Dining (Big Bird, Super Grover, Transferable Pass Members Only)
o Saving up to 50% on single-day admission for up to six guests (Big Bird and Super Grover Pass Members Only)
o Free general parking (Big Bird, Super Grover, Transferable Pass Members Only)
o Sesame Street Character meet & greet (May – October, Big Bird, Super Grover, Transferable Pass Members Only)
o Advance seating at select shows (May – October, Big Bird, Super Grover, Transferable Pass Members Only)
o Free membership lanyard (adults only, while supplies last, Big Bird & Super Grover Pass Members Only)
o Early park entry for extra ride time on select attractions (July – August, Big Bird & Super Grover Pass Members Only)
- Super Grover Passes, our highest Pass tier, come with the most benefits including benefits at other Sea World and Busch Gardens parks. See the chart for more details.
Sesame now has a New Product (Transferable Pass)!
- This is a NEW Pass product for 2015.
- As a park geared toward younger visitors, this allows Season Pass Members to bring along an extra pair of hands to help navigate their day at the park.
With a Transferable Season Pass, a grandparent, friend or babysitter can accompany a Season Pass Member and share in the fun at Sesame Place.
- Transferable Passes must be purchased in conjunction with a Sesame, Big Bird, or Super Grover Host Pass.
- The Host Season Pass Member must accompany the guest using the Transferable Season Pass on each visit.
- There can only be one Host Season Pass Member designated per Transferable Season Pass and that person cannot change.
- The Transferable Season Pass is valid for one visit per day.
- Tip: make the child the host pass! Since the child will always be visiting the park, any guest- mom, dad, or grandparent- will be able to accompany him or her.
I have had an unbelievable time at Sesame Place this past year and even introduced my 10 week old daughter to the fun! Being a Sesame Pass member, has made my life much easier as I could access the park and get right to the fun, without any hassles. The cost of the seasonal pass (which is includes parking) pays for itself in less than 3 visits. You can never go wrong with purchasing your Season Pass for the 2015 season! It is 100 percent worth it!
To purchase tickets, click here: Sesame Place.
Hope to see you soon at Sesame Place!!