*This is a sponsored post with P+G. All my opinions are my own and not swayed by outside sources.*
With each child, I get excited to see what they want to be for Halloween. This year, I have a baby and I am excited to say that she has two great costumes. One is a lamb and the other is going to be kept a secret. I get really excited for Taylor’s first Halloween because it is time for the whole family to have some fun. We have a theme this year but you will need to stay tuned to hear more!
If you are dressing your infant up this Halloween, do one of two things for me. One- make sure they dress up in an outfit and take lots of pictures. They are only little for a short period of time so take advantage of this. Have some fun! Two- make sure you have plenty of Pamper’s on hand for them to wear under their Halloween costumes. Pampers is the go-to diaper for parents to ensure a leak-proof Halloween! There is nothing worse than having your kids get all dressed up, to inevitably have a blow-out. This will not be a problem if your child wears Pamper’s!
On 10/18, be sure to visit your local Babies R Us as they will be hosting an in-store Halloween event for moms to celebrate Halloween with their babies! The events will include:
· Craft time where you and your baby can design a personal trick-or-treat bag
· A parade around the store where you and your baby can show of your Halloween costumes
· Halloween story time where you can sit with other moms and babies and listen to a story from Highlights magazine
They will also have these special offers going on:
· Get a FREE $10 Gift Card when you buy any two Pampers super packs of diapers.
· Plus buy any Pampers value box of wipes for only $19.99. (REG $23.99)
Also, from 10/15-10/31: Share your baby’s Halloween photo with #BRUHalloween or enter at Babies R Us for a chance to win a $1,000 Babies”R”Us Gift Card!
So what is your child going to be for Halloween? Are you excited for their first Halloween?
· Pampers wipes
· $75 gift card to Babies “R” Us
· 1 Year subscription to Highlights magazine
· 1 Highlights book
· A Halloween trick-or-treat tote bag
This giveaway is run via rafflecopter so click read more to see the actual giveaway. The only mandatory entry is to tell me what your child plans to be for Halloween in the comment section proceeding this post. While the other entries are optional, I highly suggest filling them out to increase your chances of winning. US only. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway