15 Perfect Apple Recipes @Foodie @FoodiebyGlam

****This is a sponsored opportunity with Foodie.com. All my opinions are my own and not swayed by outside sources.***

Check out 15 Perfect Apple Recipes

by melissa weintraub at Foodie.com

It is the time of year where everyone is talking and cooking with apples. Just this past weekend, I went apple picking and now need tons of inspiration to get me started with cooking with apples.  With the help of Foodie.com, I compiled a list of 15 Perfect Apple Recipes that will be sure to appease everyone in your family.PicMonkey Collage1 1024x512  15 Perfect  Apple Recipes @Foodie @FoodiebyGlam

The first recipe I want to try is to make Halloween candy apples. Seriously how creative and at the same time deliciously edible does this look?!

candy apples l  15 Perfect  Apple Recipes @Foodie @FoodiebyGlam
Another recipe I want to try is this meta apple pie. There are many pie recipes on the Internet but this looks absolutely scrumptious and does not look  too hard to make!IMG 0292131 1  15 Perfect  Apple Recipes @Foodie @FoodiebyGlam

If you have a lot of apple fans in your life, be sure to check out all these great recipes today! Enjoy!

PinExt  15 Perfect  Apple Recipes @Foodie @FoodiebyGlam
  • vuible  15 Perfect  Apple Recipes @Foodie @FoodiebyGlam
  • more  15 Perfect  Apple Recipes @Foodie @FoodiebyGlam

Comments

1. Danielle K says

Those candy apples look amazing! I love apples, even more so in the fall. Thanks for sharing all of these awesome recipes :)

Those apples are so cute. I like to make mine at home, too but they never turn out looking as pretty as that. At least they still taste good no matter what they look like. LOL

3. Rebecca Swenor says

This is awesome and thanks for sharing. I will have to try the Meta Apple Pie. I have never seen anything like this before and it is so creative.

4. TrippyCusp93 says

Yum! Thanks for sharing these apple recipes! I absolutely look apple and this is the perfect time of the year to make some delicious apple treats. My favorite on the list that I’ll be trying soon is the Apple Butter Bread Pudding! It looks absolutely delicious :)

5. June S. says

(15 Perfect Apple Recipes @Foodie @FoodiebyGlam) So many great recipes for preparing apple just about anything. I am going to copy down a bunch of these-

6. Leslie Roberts says

OMG those Apple Cinnamon Pancakes were the best!! MMMMMmmmmm!! I made Apples and cinnamon with oats in the oven and put on top of pancakes with Whipped Topping YYYUUMMMMYYY