As always, come link up any cute or funny post. Definitely check out the other blogs who link up as they provide a great laugh. Feel free to take my button or share on social media, although this is not necessary.
My top five laughs:
5. Zane is totally obsessed with his baby sister but he does not understand the boundaries at all. I told him only kiss her on the feet or head. So he proceeds to kiss her on the cheek. I told him no and he said I told him I could kiss him on the head. I guess he is sort of right.
4. The kids have been big helpers with Taylor. When she cries, the kids always say, “Mommy..We got this while proceeding to shove a pacifier down her throat!” They think that will stop the crying instantly. They really try!
3. Zane told me that Taylor was a cutie and that he is the best big brother ever! Melted my heart!
2. Zane and Hayley have really been at it lately with screaming matches. Lately I tell them to go to their room if they fight. After about 20 minutes, I hear them each apologize to each other. It is really cute!
1. Zane- “Mommy can you tell Taylor to please be quiet. She is making it hard for me to listen to Doc McStuffins.” Let me get right on that ZZ!
Now your laughs: