Earth Day is coming up next week, and since becoming a mom I have an increased awareness regarding the importance of environmental sustainability. After all, our legacy to our children will be the earth they inherit. On Earth Day we pause to celebrate the environment, but really every day is Earth day, and every day our actions are important. So I’ve put together a few ways to help the environment and your wallet at the same time, while doing good in the world!
I started by visiting the HealthyEssentials.com website where I know I can get amazing deals on everyday products. In April there are great printable coupons for products that I love, and by signing up for HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® program coupons and offers right now you can get up to $55.00 savings right there. Bargains like saving a dollar when I buy JOHNSON’S® Baby Intense Moisture Cream or any LUBRIDERM® product, and $2.00 on any (3) NEOSPORIN®, BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive bandages or JOHNSON and JOHNSON RED CROSS® Brand products. (all sure to come in handy on the playground this summer) These are amazing deals on products that I would buy anyway, and those are just a few of the coupons on the website.
Here are some amazing deals available now:
- Save $1.00 on any JOHNSON’S® Baby Intense Moisture Cream
- Save $1.00 on any LUBRIDERM® product (6oz or larger)
- Save $1.00 on any (1) CLEAN & CLEAR® product (excludes trial and travel sizes)
- Save $1.00 on any (1) NEUTROGENA® Sun product (exclude trial size)
- Save $1.00 on any (1) LISTERINE® SMART RINSE Anti-cavity Mouthwash, 500 ml
- Save $1.00 on any (1) REACH® Total Care Floss, or REACH® Gentle Gum Care Floss, or REACH® Dentotape® or REACH® Access® Flosser
Don’t worry you can help make a difference too, by downloading, and using the Donate A Photo app. The free Donate A Photo (DAP) app allows consumers to make a difference by raising money and awareness for causes that they care about through the simple act of taking a photo. For every photo shared through Donate A Photo, Johnson & Johnson will donate one dollar to one of its non-profit partners that you choose from a the list. This is a really fun way to share your photos while making a positive impact in the world.