15 Delectable Fruit Pie Recipes!

*This is a sponsored post by Foodie.com. All my opinions are my own and not swayed by outside sources.*

Did you know that Pi Day is coming up on March 14? Oh you all remember Pi from math…3.14, right?! In celebration of Pi Day, Foodie.com called for bloggers to create a post featuring pie recipes to celebrate this special day.  Since some of my favorite pies are fruit ones, I searched out Delectable Fruit Pie Recipes that are sure to delight!

Looking at these pies are putting me directly into baking mode. I am drooling looking at how good some of these recipes are and can’t wait to spend some time perfecting these recipes in time for National Pi Day. My daughter is obsessed with pie, so I told her we could pick at least one pie recipe a week from the collection listed here, 15 Delectable Fruit Pies, and try it out. I can see a lot of baking in our future!PicMonkey Collage 1024x1024 15 Delectable Fruit Pie Recipes!

Some of the delicious pies listed in my recipe collection include Lemon Cream Pie with Fresh Strawberries, Strawberry Banana Cream Pie, and Dutch Apple Pie to name a few. I have 15 various fruit pie recipes so you should definitely check out each one! Trust me, you will not want to stop looking- they all look so unbelievably good!

So now tell me, what is your favorite fruit pie?

PinExt 15 Delectable Fruit Pie Recipes!
  • vuible 15 Delectable Fruit Pie Recipes!
  • more 15 Delectable Fruit Pie Recipes!

Comments

I love warm apple pie with ice cream as well as blueberry pie. Love them both and it would be hard to pick one, but if I had to, it would be apple pie. That lemon cream pie sounds yummy too!

While I wasn’t hungry until just now. Thanks lol Those pies look so good. I want food but it’s 10pm no snacking for me at night. I’ll drool over these and make a pie tomorrow. :)

I LOVE cherry pie! We have a bakery that makes the most amazing cherry pie and it’s only $7 for a whole pie. It’s not even worth making it for that price!

My favorite fruit pie is a tie. I’m obsessed with apple pie and I make an awesome Strawberry Rhubarb pie in the summer. During the month of June I swear I can make one a week! :) I also have pie on my birthday instead of cake, that’s how much I love it.

I just love apple pie but I don’t have it enough. My first love is the old fashion raisin pie that was made back in the 50s and 60s when I was growing up. You can seem to buy that anymore.

Producers are already affected by changes in retailing. Big retailers are buying up independent brands to give consumers more value and enhance their shopping experience. Target has tied up with Mossimo, Wal-Mart is offering Asda’s “George” brand in the USA, K-Mart is enticing female shoppers with Jaclyn Smith and Kathy Ireland signature collections, and Levi’s Signature line is being sold through Target and Wal-Mart. The expanding global reach of mega-retailers and mega-brands is putting pressure on local supply channels. Many retailers retain existing suppliers when moving into new geographical markets, which puts pressure on local producers. Clothing makers are also fighting for a share of total consumer expenditure as spending rises in electronics, leisure, and healthcare. Consumers want more fashion and performance. They are also more value driven-as shown by a shift from department stores to hypermarkets and discount stores.