Happy Weekend everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
As always come link up any cute or funny post. Please feel free to take my button and/or share on social media, although this is not necessary. Definitely check out the other blogs who link up, as they all provide a great laughs!
5. Hayley had so much fun Trick or Treating. She really go the concept this year! However, every time she went to the door instead of saying Trick or Treat, she said, “Hi!” LOL!
4. Zane also managed to do a little Trick or Treating. Zane did not understand the concept of collecting candy. His idea was to try to get me to open every package as we went to each house. He was not a fan of collecting candy.
3. Hayley’s teacher asked Zane if he was going to go Trick or Treating. He answered, “Nah… I think I will stay home.” When the teacher said then he would not be able to collect candy, he quickly changed his mind.
2. Zane is a crazy good talker. I have no idea where this all came from because he did not say his first word before 2. Today he told me that he was so tired, but he could not nap because he needed to hear the Trick or Treaters ringing the doorbell. So no nap it was!
1. Look what we were for Halloween! Yep, we were the Monster U cast!