Can you believe how quick the weeks go back- crazy!!! Pretty soon it will be August. I wish the summer would stay for a bit longer but I will take what I could get.
Please note next week, I will not be having my Saturday Top Five Laughs as I will be attending Blogher13. However, they will resume the week after as usual:) As always, link up any cute or funny post. Feel free to take my button, and/or share on social media, although this is not necessary at all, just appreciated. Also feel free to check out the other people who link up as they all provide a good laugh!
5. I asked Zane this week what was in the sky. He responded, “Airplane, clouds, sun, and trees.” Of course Zane, there is trees in the sky,lol!
4. Zane is so crazy verbal these days. However, a lot of times what he says does not necessarily make sense. For example he said yesterday, “Mommy..I go to sleep on the TV.” Not really sure how well that would work out ZZ!
3. My kids are crazy good sleepers. Hayley came into my room last Sunday morning at 10 Am and asked me when we will be starting the day. Yes, I said 10 AM!
2. This weekend we are going to Story Land in NH and I will be putting the kids to sleep in the same room. I am scared but most nights, I hear them talking about their days back and forth between their rooms anyway. Zane will always shout from his room, “Night Night Hayley.” So cute!
1. Someone asked Hayley what her mom does for a living. She responded she gives shots to help people. Well, I guess you can say that is somewhat what a dentist does:)
Now your laughs: