I have not done a Thankful Thursday in quite some time now and I miss it. Although life is a constant turn of bumps and tribulations, I have a lot to be thankful for! If you never wrote a Thankful Thursday post, definitely do so and link up to my friend Joanna at Baby Gators Den.
1. I am thankful for my health. I had a very severe bout of pneumonia last month and I thought I would never get over it. It was a long road but I am thankful that I feel all better!
2. I am thankful that I live in Rhode Island and get to experience the best place to be in the summer. Newport..Block Island… just to name a few! Need I say more!
3. I am thankful that my kids are actually playing now. Life has been pretty hard with both of them at times, but their bond now is incredible.
4. I am thankful for my amazing husband. He truly does so much for this family and without him, our family would never be complete. He makes me a better mom and person.
5. I am thankful for the chance to be a blogger, as well as dentist. It has been an amazing journey so far and I am thankful for all of you that read my blog!