My friend Joanna at Baby Gators Den hosts a link up on Thursdays about why you are thankful. This week, I have a lot to be thankful for, so I decided to join in!
1. My friend’s child was finally released from the hospital after spending 4 weeks there battling leukemia. While she is home, she has a long road to recovery with 1 day of chemotherapy weekly for the next two years. All of your prayers are working, so thank you! She is a true rock-star and a beautiful 2 year old, that I know will beat cancer once and for all!
2. I am thankful for the true meaning of friendship. Since I moved to New England, I feel that I made friends for life. These are the friends who I could call up at 2 AM and they would not get mad at me, if I had an emergency. They make me a better person, so for that I thank them.
3. I am thankful for my wonderful babysitter. Most of you ask how I do it with blogging and dentistry, and the answer comes down to my amazing babysitter. I have her come a few hours a week so I could just sit down and write. I would never be able to blog if it was not for her helping me take care of the kids for a few years a week.
4. I am thankful for my wonderful husband. I know this sounds so mushy, but he really is the love of my life, and offers his support in everything I do in my life. I am one lucky girl!
5. I am thankful that Hayley slept through the night for three out of the last five days. She is a horrendous sleeper so I will take anything I could get.
6. Lastly, I am thankful for my kids and teaching me more and more everyday!