I was thinking about not doing this blog hop this weekend because I have been devasted by the storm. I grew up on the Jersey shore, so to see it demolished, makes me so incredibly upset. We fared well in RI with only losing power for 29 hours. However, my mom who is in Central NJ is estimated to lose power the next 10-14 days. My prayers are with everyone who is impacted by this storm! Many prayers!
Anyway, to talk about happier things- this is the Saturday top five laugh blog hop. Please link up any cute, funny, or top five blog post. As always, feel free to take my button or share on social media, although this is not necessary.
My top five laugh:
5. Zane was a lobster for Halloween. Everyone asked him who he was and Hayley says, “ He is Sebastian from Ariel-lol” Good try Hayls- that is a crab!
4. We were without power for around 30 hours. Hayley is deathly afraid of candles so we gave her, her own special flashlight. She walked around the house telling us that she has a magical, mystical light.
3. It was so incredibly windy this past week. Hayley kept asking me what the noise was and I told her it was the wind. She then told me I was being silly- wind doesn’t make noise like that. Usually not Hayley.. Usually not!
2. I am afraid of my big trees in my backyard and spent all of night day one worrying that it will fall down onto our house. Greg found me upstairs on day two with a glass of wine by my nightstand and me out like a light around 9 pm. I told him to dull my fears, I drank one- okay three- glasses of wine and it worked. Helped ease my anxiety,lol.
1. I accidently set Hayley’s alarm clock for 3AM last night. I have no idea why-pure accident. She then proceeded to come in my room half asleep at 3AM and told me good morning mommy. I was all sorts of confused!
Now your laughs: