I really can’t wait to read your laughs this week. I need some cheering up! Last night, Hayley had a bad accident, falling down flat on her face on the cement stairs. I will be blogging about it on Tuesday but it was not a fun night. She is out of the hospital and resting now. Thanks for all your well wishes and stay tuned to see what happened on Tueday’s post.
As always, feel free to help me spread this post on social media sites and to take my button. I will have my button completely fixed next month, but if you can still take it, please do. Please link up any cute, funny, or top five laugh post. Thanks!
5. We went to see a screening of ParaNorman last night. It was very cute and although slightly scary for H’s age, she did great. When she was leaving the movie, someone asked her what she thought of the movie and if she was scared? Hayley responds, “No I was not scared.. Why be scared when it is all pretend.” Love her!
4. Zane is not the most friendly brother to Hayley. Hayley absolutely dotes on him and all Zane does is push her away when she tries to hug him. It is very cute but poor Hayley.
3. I am so proud of Zane with his signing. He basically tells me everything he wants via signing. He has now drummed together three signs in a word- such as more crackers please.
2. Zane likes to go around to the other kids in his music class and call each one a baby. I tell him that those kids are bigger than him, but he constantly tells them baby to each of them.
1. In regards to Hayley accident last night, there was blood and a lot of blood. However, earlier that day, she banged her foot at her friend’s pool and had the smallest cut from it. Today when I was at work, I called the babysitter to ask how Hayley was feeling. She tells the babysitter she feels good but she is concerned that her little tiny cut on her bottom of her foot was still bleeding. She didn’t even mention her whole face being double the size or the cuts over her face- she chose to focus on the tiniest cut, lol!
Now your laughs: