Wordless Wednesday- Happy Valentines Day!!- Through the Years

FROM LOVE: (super tan from our first vacation ever)

230784 6451414355 690224355 224178 8469 n Wordless Wednesday  Happy Valentines Day!!  Through the Years

To Marriage:

229599 6451399355 690224355 224175 2899 n Wordless Wednesday  Happy Valentines Day!!  Through the Years

To being pregnant twice so far:

331 22737724355 690224355 656435 6397 n Wordless Wednesday  Happy Valentines Day!!  Through the Years

And having a beautiful family:

Wordless Wednesday  Happy Valentines Day!!  Through the Years

Wordless Wednesday  Happy Valentines Day!!  Through the Years

I am one lucky girl!! I count my blessing everyday. Happy Valentines Day everyone!

RSSSiggy Wordless Wednesday  Happy Valentines Day!!  Through the Years

PinExt Wordless Wednesday  Happy Valentines Day!!  Through the Years
  • vuible Wordless Wednesday  Happy Valentines Day!!  Through the Years
  • more Wordless Wednesday  Happy Valentines Day!!  Through the Years

Comments

1. Dave Keller says

A very beautiful story. Congratulations to both of you, and may you have many more years of happiness together. Thanks for the linkup.

2. Samantha says

THE sweetest post! Love your fam, you guys are the cutest! Happy Valentine's Day to you guys! xoxo

3. MOMMY TALK WITH STEPH says

You were super tan. I like it. :) You were so cute when you were pregnant! I loved all the pictures! Thanks for sharing! Happy Valentine's Day to you!

4. Heather from Our Girls Keep Us Moving says

LOVE this post!! What a great idea. Happy Valentine's Day to you and your beautiful family!!

5. The BOAT says

So sweet. I LOVE H's skirt. I can't wait until B can get all frilly. We got all out every now and then, but she's so little, some things are still tough (she's still only 20 lbs at 16 mths)

6. Alison says

You guys are gorgeous. Happy Belated VDay. And so glad your site finally loaded. Took me 3 times to get it to show up!

7. Sarah @ It's a Vol says

This is such a precious post! I love the picture timeline! :) I need to get on twitter more! I miss talking to you!

8. tmp says

I loved that post. I am so happy you are part of my family. We love you and that beautiful family very much..

9. Mommy With Selective Memory says

That is so fun!! Did you have to scan in your wedding pic? My friend was making fun of me the other day because digital photography didn't really exist as much when we got married in 2003! Haha!! :-)

Melissa, so so sweet to see these wonderful photos and feel the love in your words.
    you and greg are beautiful couple!
    hayley's outfit is super amazing…could she be any cuter? and more happy?! :)
    her and zane look so much alike!

you're adorable pregnant. your wedding photo is so pretty and made me smile!
    and, um, i LOVE your tan!

tons of love to you!
    ps-so glad you found the creamer :)

xoxoxo
    maria <3

11. Cari and Cortnee @ Two Sasters says

What great pictures!!! It is so neat to see all the different stages of life over the past few years…I love doing that myself:)