Wordless Wednesday: Barney Love!!

* Some words have been added:)

So, this is usually my family between 7-730 PM.
We all relax on the couch and watch one of Hayley’s shows. This week we introduced Zane to the mix. His first DVD, Barney: I Love My Friends! He LOVES the purple dinosaur as much as Hayley does.
 Wordless Wednesday: Barney Love!!

Here is the synopsis of Barney: I Love My Friends taken from the back of the DVD: It’s always a tee-rific time when you’re friends with a T-rex! Come join in the fun as Barney takes his friends on a super-dee-duper adventure that shows just what it means to be a friend. Princess Baby Bop has a royally good time when she sees that a key to being a friend is keeping promises. Riff goes to great lengths to make up for a big mistake and prove he’s a friend who sees things through. BJ feels left our when he’s not included in a drawing and learns the importance of being honest and expressing his feelings. With singing, dancing, and lots of monkeying around, Barney brings kids on a friend-tastic adventure and shows that everything is more fun with friends!
 Wordless Wednesday: Barney Love!!

Wordless Wednesday: Barney Love!!

Barney: I Love my Friends was released on January 3, 2012 with a running time of 57 minutes. If you are familiar with any of the Barney tunes, this movie incorporates all of them and has added songs including the ever so popular, “If You’re Happy and You Know It.” This DVD compiles 3 great episodes and while your kids are  enjoying them, they will learn important lessons such as sharing, caring, helping, and friendship. Hayley loves to watch this show and I love the fact the show focuses on friendships, which is so important to her, as she is beginning preschool.  Along with the additional songs, you will get a Read-Along: Books of Hugs special feature. It really is a great DVD as it promotes confidence and self-esteem, which are two traits, I know I want my kids to learn. I have to also add, it is adorable to see Little Zane, bouncing his little head and squealing in delight as he is introduced to the purple dinosaur known as Barney. Now sing along with me- I love you..You love me..We’re a happy family!

You can purchase Barney: I Love my Friends on Amazon for $11.99.

*Thanks to Liongate Entertainment and Hit Entertainment for providing me a copy for review. All my opinions are my own and not swayed by outside sources.

RSSSiggy Wordless Wednesday: Barney Love!!

PinExt Wordless Wednesday: Barney Love!!
  • vuible Wordless Wednesday: Barney Love!!
  • more Wordless Wednesday: Barney Love!!

Comments

ahhh, barney! is it weird…i love to wear his two colors together. i'm a huge fan of purple and green together! lol
    your family is beautiful – between 7 – 7:30 and all the time!!
    i love zane with his lil' one bare foot!!
    and hayley's outfit is beautiful as always <3

have a sweet night, melissa!! <3
    xoxoxo

2. Judy Haughton-James says

Beautiful family pictures Melissa! It sounds like a great DVD with a wonderful message for children. Take care and have a great Wednesday.

3. "Deal"icious Mom says

Isn't great when they can agreed on a DVD – makes movie night so much more peaceful!

4. Heather from Our Girls Keep Us Moving says

I <3 family time! Great tradition! We don't get into Barney too much since my little brother watched ALL the time when I was a young teen and it was SO not cool. I haven't given the big purple guy another chance. Maybe I will check out the movie!

5. Clairejustine says

Lovely photo's I use to watch Barney with my oldest kids we loved it (can't believe he is nearly 18 ) :0)

6. Lisa @ Two Bears Farm says

My twins are totally into Barney too. They like Barney's Firehouse. They think he's a monkey though, LOL!!!

7. Cari says

you have such a cute family!! I think B is still to little to know exactly what Barney is but I have put it on a few times for her and she liked it!!!

8. Samantha says

You have the most adorable family! It amazes me to think how long Barney has been around! Thanks for sharing girl!

9. Candice Moretti says

Adorable! We have't introduced G to Barney yet…maybe I'll have to check out this dvd. Thanks for sharing! :)

10. tmp says

I miss those days.. Enjoy every second of them because it does go by very fast. I love the picture also.. have great night..

11. Staci says

what a great picture of your family! when i first read your post title, i thought it was going to be about how i met your mother.. ;)

12. MOMMY TALK WITH STEPH says

HA HA, Melissa. You are funny. Wordless Wednesday. *Some words have been added. Ha ha. Love the pictures! They all look so cute and happy! Will have to think about purchasing this for William. Thanks for sharing, Melissa. Sorry, I have been a horrible friend lately. But know that I love you and miss you! :)

13. Lorie Shewbridge says

What great photos (I love the one sock look on your little one).
    My boys used to like Barney when they were little – 20 years ago.
    Our 7:00 – 7:30 routine was, and still is, to watch Jeopardy. The boys are out of the house and living on their own and they still watch the show and we text each other while we watch.
    You look like a very happy, loving family. =)

14. cookiesANDclogs says

Great, now I have the Barney song in my head :P So nice you could spend some fun family time together!

15. euregirlsandboys says

I love how happy the whole family looks – Zane's getting SO big! We're not Barney fans here though :)

16. Sarah [NurseLovesFarmer.com] says

I figured out why I've been so quiet on your blog! It's not showing up in my reader, so I resubscribed today! Barney is apart of the HIT family with Thomas, Bob the Builder, etc…I'm sure Braden would love him…but we have enough shows for now! So cute!

17. Katie @ Domestic Debacle says

Oh Barney… my mornings as a kid would not have been complete without him!

18. Jacqueline Gonzales says

I remember Barney coming on when I was a kid, my babysitter loved it for the little kids and we older ones suffered through it. Due to my dislike of the Purple Dinosaur, my kids have seen very little. I'm glad you liked the DVD though! Stopping by from Thirsty For Comments Thursday!