Wordless Wednesday: The kids first snow day!!

Taken on 1/21/12:
 Wordless Wednesday: The kids first snow day!!

Wordless Wednesday: The kids first snow day!!

Wordless Wednesday: The kids first snow day!!

Wordless Wednesday: The kids first snow day!!

RSSSiggy Wordless Wednesday: The kids first snow day!!

PinExt Wordless Wednesday: The kids first snow day!!
  • vuible Wordless Wednesday: The kids first snow day!!
  • more Wordless Wednesday: The kids first snow day!!

Comments

1. Cari and Cortnee @ Two Sasters says

So cute! We got snow too but didn't get a chance to play outside since my little one was sick:(

2. Samantha says

You seriously have the cutest kids!!! You got better snow than us… ugh we had wet not fun snow :(

3. KERRY says

I'm so envious!!!! We have never seen or experienced snow like this :(
    Looks like the kiddos had a great time!! So cute all bundled up warm.

omygoodness, melissa!! they are such adorable snow babes!! i love how excited hayley is…and the picture of her protecting zane's head is super cute! ahhhh…i LOVE snow!!
    stay warm, my friend <3
    XOXOXO

5. Brandi says

I love these pictures! I am hoping we get some more snow…what we got last night pretty much melted already. :)

6. Heather from Our Girls Keep Us Moving says

Having kids excited about snow makes me {almost} excited too! Such wonderful memories and excitement over the first good snowfall!

7. Lisa @ Two Bears Farm says

That first picture is priceless! Love it! Mine are jealous – no snow to be seen here.

8. Myndee says

Awww! Down here, my kids are in shorts jumping on the trampoline. These pics make me want to take a ski trip!

9. The Green House says

Oh so jealous! It looks like they had a great time!

Happy WW from Jordyn @ The Green House

10. Carol L McKenna says

Fun! Fun! Fun! ~ great photos ~namaste, carol (Share the Creative Journey) linked w/Dave's Life

11. Brandy says

We had a snow day here around that time in NH and the kids LOVED it, me? I spent most of my time watching them from my french doors in my bedroom because I do not like the cold, wet snow much! We started a fort on another day but it started raining. Weather has been odd.

12. Mommy of Two says

SO CUTE! My kids haven't had much of a chance to play in the snow. We haven't had any yet this year :(