Wordless Wednesday: LET’S GO PATRIOTS!!! LET"S GO PATRIOTS!!

MY HUSBAND AND DAD- COULD THIS BE THE FUTURE SUPERBOWL?
 Wordless Wednesday: LETS GO PATRIOTS!!! LET"S GO PATRIOTS!!

MY KIDS AND I

Wordless Wednesday: LETS GO PATRIOTS!!! LET"S GO PATRIOTS!!

RSSSiggy Wordless Wednesday: LETS GO PATRIOTS!!! LET"S GO PATRIOTS!!

PinExt Wordless Wednesday: LETS GO PATRIOTS!!! LET"S GO PATRIOTS!!
  • vuible Wordless Wednesday: LETS GO PATRIOTS!!! LET"S GO PATRIOTS!!
  • more Wordless Wednesday: LETS GO PATRIOTS!!! LET"S GO PATRIOTS!!

Comments

1. Judy Haughton-James says

I can see that the love for the Super Bowl runs deep in your family! Lovely pictures as always Melissa! Have a good Wednesday!

2. Heather from Our Girls Keep Us Moving says

I will cheer for the Patriots with you. As you know, we are baseball fans here ;) I love the photo of Greg and your dad, what a great time it would be for you guys if that was the superbowl matchup!

3. momto8 says

fun pictures!!! but I really can't comment…we are Eagles fans…yes, i know..i'll take the pity.

4. kewkew says

Some serious football fans at your house. Not that my husband isn't, and he is getting the children started on that path. In fact I was shocked to hear a new word out of my 21 mth old this past Sunday. We were sitting eating lunch and the tv was on in the living room. Suddenly she said, "football."
    I have a house full of Bills fans though. I on the other hand am a Giants fan.

5. C @ mommy in the midwest says

We are in Indiana, but my husband is a Patriots fan. Unheard of in these parts and most people give him the stink eye when he wears his team gear in public, but that's okay!

6. Mommy of Two says

Fun! We are football fans here too but the hubby hasn't watched any games this season because of work. I'm excited to see who ends up in the Superbowl!

What a cute pic of your husband and Dad!!! Steve would crack up! He is a huge Giants fan and has friends @ work that are. Patriot fans. They always pick on each other! You and the kids are adorable in your jerseys!!
    Go Giants! Go Patriots! ;)
    Xoxoxo
    Have a happy day!
    Maria

8. Grumpy Grateful Mom says

Great photos!!! I love your little man's expression in the second photo! He seems like a big sport's fan already. :)

9. Ashley S says

This weekend is going to be tough! I live in Maryland (Ravens' Fan), but my family lives in Boston (Patriots' Fans)… We will definitely be divided for the game :)

10. Andrea says

SO CUTE! I live in Maryland and not so into football but I LOVE Tom Brady. Shh. Don't tell anyone!

11. Amber says

I haven't watched the Super Bowl since I was pregnant with my son. He will be 10 this year. Love the photos.

12. MOMMY TALK WITH STEPH says

To be honest I can't say I am a Patriots fan. However, super cute pictures! And I as well love your son's "growl." Ha ha.

13. Mindi says

Great photos! We are Pats fans too!!! Born and raised in Maine and proud of my Pats!!! :) Last Wednesday I had a pic of youngest with his football.

14. Henrietta says

We aren't huge sports fans but I love hearing about families who are! That would be a fun Superbowl for them!

15. Jenn at Sweet T Makes Three says

College football is king down here, but I can totally respect this. Roll Tide! ;)

16. Lexie Loo, Lily Boo, and Dylan Too! says

I'm sorry, but I can't cheer for you. ;) Steelers fans all the way!
    I will say that your qb is hot!