Wordless Wednesday: Happy 33rd Birthday to me!

*Edited: I am the girl in the first picture all the way to the left. Also the one holding the wine:)

Yesterday, I turned 33. Yikes!  I know a lot of my readers are younger so I hope we can still be friends:) I had a great birthday weekend. We went to Florida to visit a best friend of mine. Of course, I forgot the camera but we had an unbelievable time. Thank you Bella- I know you are a frequent reader of  my blog. For my actual birthday yesterday, I went for a wonderful 90 minute massage and then went out to dinner with some of my greatest mommy friends. You all know who you are. So far, 33 is turning out to be great.

Here are some pictures from my birthday dinner:

Wordless Wednesday: Happy 33rd Birthday to me!

Wordless Wednesday: Happy 33rd Birthday to me!

Wordless Wednesday: Happy 33rd Birthday to me!

Wordless Wednesday: Happy 33rd Birthday to me!

Wordless Wednesday: Happy 33rd Birthday to me!

Wordless Wednesday: Happy 33rd Birthday to me!

Wordless Wednesday: Happy 33rd Birthday to me!

RSSSiggy Wordless Wednesday: Happy 33rd Birthday to me!

PinExt Wordless Wednesday: Happy 33rd Birthday to me!
  • vuible Wordless Wednesday: Happy 33rd Birthday to me!
  • more Wordless Wednesday: Happy 33rd Birthday to me!

Comments

1. Samantha says

First and foremost, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GIRL!!! I am so happy to hear that you had a fabulous bday.

Secondly, you DO NOT look 33, or even close… so be proud and rock it out!!

And lastly, you're the cutest momma, and I am so glad to have "met" you. I hope that 33 is an amazing year for you!!!

xoxo.

2. MOMMY TALK WITH STEPH says

Happy Birthday, Melissa! Ha ha. I am younger than you and we can totally still be friends! Looks like you had a great birthday celebration. Jealous of your massage! Keep enjoying your birthday for the whole month! :) Have a great night!

3. ~C~ says

Aw! Sounds and looks like fun. Happy Birthday. And you're not much older than me, I'll be 31 in May.

4. Cari and Cortnee @ Two Sasters says

Happy Birthday!!!! Looks like you had a great time:)
    Cari
    twosasters.com

5. Heather from Our Girls Keep Us Moving says

I can't believe you don't have photos from FL! Glad that you had so many wonderful memories from your 33rd birthday! Happy Birthday again!!

happy birthday, dear melissa!!
    your birthday looked fabulous! loved the photos. you're so pretty and you look like you're having a blast! the restaurant is gorgeous…love the atmosphere! and a 90 minute massage…ahhhh! that sounds blissful!!
    so glad you enjoyed your day with friends and fun <3
    xoxoxo

7. Mom of 12 says

What if I'm way older than you? Can we still be friends too? I'll be 47 in a couple of weeks. :(
    Sandy

8. KERRY says

Such lovely pics!!! You're so pretty Melissa :)
    Glad you had a great 33rd Birthday!! (Only 1 year behind me now!) xo

9. Kim says

Happy Birthday, my bloggy friend!! It looks like you had a fabulous time! I wish you a wonderful year full of laughter and love :)

10. Cari says

you do not like 33 just as ppl tell me I dont look 32! :-)gta love lookin young Looks like you had a fun trip

11. OverMom says

Lovely birthday post! There is nothing wrong with being 33, I am also :)
    So glad you had a nice trip!

12. Candice says

Happy birthday, Melissa! I hope you had a wonderful day, but a massage, dinner with friends, and wine sounds like a great day to me :)

13. Tessa says

Happy Birthday!!! I hope you had a fabulous day. The massage sounds amazing, and I love the pictures!

14. Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell says

I almost couldn't read past the part where you had a 90 minute massage! That's a birthday gift! Happy Birthday!

15. Candice says

WOOHOO! Happy Birthday! I'm next for 33 so I'm glad you had a blast! Dinner looks great. Where did you go?

16. Candace says

Happy Birthday! We are almost exactly a year apart! Have a great year too my 33rd was GREAT!

17. Jessica @ TheCrazyChaoticHouse says

Happy Birthday to you!!!! Sounds like you had great one. And what a great way to celebrate with the girls!

18. Brandy says

Happy Birthday! I turned 30 in October :-) This sounds like a great birthday. The best time for sure!

19. Jamie L. says

Happy belated Birthday! That cake looks very fun. I need one of those, lol. Glad to hear you had a great trip. I think we can still be friends ;)

20. euregirlsandboys says

What a birthday – happy birthday! I can totally see Hayley in your face in that first picture :)

21. Grumpy Grateful Mom says

What a great night out! Happy birthday!!! I WISH I was one of your younger readers. :)

22. Allison Rigdon says

Happy Belated Birthday! I turn 33 this year and I'm NOT looking forward to it…looks like you had a great time!