Wordless Wednesday:Lots of Holiday pictures!!-Hanukkah and Christmas!

LOTS OF PICTURES- YOU ARE WARNED:)

lobsters!

Wordless Wednesday:Lots of Holiday pictures!! Hanukkah and Christmas!

RSSSiggy Wordless Wednesday:Lots of Holiday pictures!! Hanukkah and Christmas!

PinExt Wordless Wednesday:Lots of Holiday pictures!! Hanukkah and Christmas!
  • vuible Wordless Wednesday:Lots of Holiday pictures!! Hanukkah and Christmas!
  • more Wordless Wednesday:Lots of Holiday pictures!! Hanukkah and Christmas!

Comments

1. Candice says

When J was Zane's age he was so afraid of Santa too! Looks like the kiddos had a wonderful time and got lots of goodies :)

i LOVED all the photos you shared with us!!! i just looked at them over and over!! you are beautiful!! i love your gold shimmery top!!
    the pic of zane on santa is hilarious!! awww, i don't mean to laugh at the lil' guy…i just love photos with santa and crying babies ( i sound evil. lol)
    the look so cute in the morning with their pjs and stockings!!
    looks like it was an amazing time :)
    the last photo is a framer <3
    wishing you a wonderful wednesday, melissa!!!
    xoxoxoxo

3. Judy Haughton-James says

Lots of beautiful pictures Melissa! I am glad you all had a whale of a time and I wish you and your lovely family a great 2012!

4. Heather from Our Girls Keep Us Moving says

LOVE all the photos. What a great week for your family!! Love the first one of Z crying with Santa and the last one of you and G!

5. momto8 says

gtert great pics! looks like fun everywhere! I am a new follower from the hop..pls follow back if you can.

6. Sheri says

I loved every single one of them, even Zane showing his disgruntlement! That beret…that is one adorable little man! Beautiful you, beautiful family!

7. I'm Holly says

Looks like a wonderful time was had by all. Except the young man on Santa's lap. That picture is the best.

8. Kenya G. Johnson says

Beautiful!! I loved Zane's hats. I loved your scene behind outside the bay window. Looks like you have a wonderful day. The first picture was my favorite. Those are always a classic.

9. Sarah @ It's a Vol says

SO so cute!!! I love the one of Z in his Santa hat! And Hayley's dress is so pretty! You will have to give more detail on the lobster!

10. Cari and Cortnee @ Two Sasters says

Wonderful pictures!!! I love the personalized Santa Hats:)
    Cari
    twosasters.com

11. Samantha says

Aww poor Zane!!! Lol, Gwen feels for him. I love all of your pics! And I adore Hayley's dress! Glad you guys had a great holiday!!!

12. Tara says

I love the classic screaming child on Santa's lap photo! My daughter wouldn't even go NEAR Santa! She became super strong and wouldn't release at all. It was crazy. So…no Santa for us. Oh well, there's always next year.

Crunchier by the Day

13. Nikki @ Mommy Factor says

Oh poor baby with Santa. LOL. Thankfully the rest of the holiday looks like it went well

14. Jessica says

I have yet to get a santa picture where both kids were smiling…maybe next year! lol It looks like you guys had a great holiday.