Wordless Wednesday: Our holiday pictures!

HayleyHolidayPhoto1 Wordless Wednesday: Our holiday pictures!

ZaneHolidayPicture2 Wordless Wednesday: Our holiday pictures!

Pezza+Holiday+picture1 Wordless Wednesday: Our holiday pictures!

RSSSiggy Wordless Wednesday: Our holiday pictures!

PinExt Wordless Wednesday: Our holiday pictures!
  • vuible Wordless Wednesday: Our holiday pictures!
  • more Wordless Wednesday: Our holiday pictures!

Comments

1. Judy Haughton-James says

Wow Melissa! These are such beautiful holiday pictures of your children. I just love to see the colour red at Christmas!Their outfits look great! Happy holidays to you all.

2. Sheri says

They are so precious! I really think they got even cuter since I last visited your blog. Perfect!!!

3. Carrie with Children says

These are absolutely beautiful pictures! I love the bright colors…and your kiddos are precious!

4. MOMMY TALK WITH STEPH says

OH MELISSA THESE ARE SO PRECIOUS! They are so adorable! I love them! I love Zane's sweater and Hayley's dress! Thanks for sharing!

5. Jeremy, Censie and Jude says

So cute! They are really looking like each other!! :O) I love their dark hair! great pictures darlin!

6. GrumpyJaxMomOf3 says

They are just too cute for words!!! I cannot wait to have a little man around the house to dress. :)

7. Grumpy Grateful Mom says

Beautiful photos! They both look so cute with the red clothes and dark hair. And I love your daughter's dress. :)

8. Peace Love & Poop says

Wow those are amazing photos! Did you take them yourself??

Stopping by from the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop. I am a new follower and I would love for you to come check out my blog Peace Love & Poop .

9. Peace Love & Poop says

Wow those are amazing photos! Did you take them yourself??

10. Peace Love & Poop says

Wow those are amazing photos! Did you take them yourself??

11. Sarah Schultz says

Holy PERFECT! I can't get over your kids' hair! Thickest, fullest hair I've ever seen on kids! So adorable.

12. Athomewithabby says

I love these! Great photo's! How did you get them to hold still! Stopping in from MBS for WW!

13. KERRY says

Wow they look alike in the 3rd pic!! Just gorgeous…
    Hayley has a beautiful smile, and Zane, aww those cheeks!! So kissable :)

14. LOVE MELISSA:) says

Thank you so much everyone! My very talented friend Jill takes these photos for me for special occasions. She is amazing! Thanks for the nice sentiments!

MELISSA!!!!!! THESE ARE GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!
    omygoodness, i think these have got to be some of the prettiest holiday photos i've ever seen. of course, hayley and zane make them ever more beautiful!
    i LOVE their outfits!! the rose dress, the sweet sweater.
    um, zane's hair is absolutely adorable!!
    i love the tree in the background too!
    they brightened my night!!!

hope your thursday is a great one!
    XOXOXO
    maria <3

16. euregirlsandboys says

Wow, Melissa! Great holiday pictures. I especially love that first one of Hayley. And I love Zane's sweater!

17. Sarah @ It's a Vol says

Late to the party here, but I LOOOOOOO-OOOOOOOVE these! H looks so beautiful in red!!!

18. Raycillient says

Oh my these photos are just screaming gorgeous! such a beautiful kiddies photo but of course beautiful kiddies too :)

19. Alyson, the 3 P's Mama says

Melissa – Not only are these fabulous Christmas photos but your children are GORGEOUS!!

20. Jenny says

Thanks for linking up. Boy how do you get your kids to sit there??????? UGH!!! Can they come to my house next year a do lessons with my kids :)

They came out so great!!!!

21. Amy V says

beautiful pictures!! i love the dark hair! my children both were born w/ tons of hair. very nice :)

annae07 at aol dot com