Our Oral-B Winnie the Pooh Mommyparty

I was so excited to find out I was going to host the Oral-B Stages Mommyparty. While I do receive a lot of Oral- B products for myself because of my job, I was very excited to spread the joy of this wonderful company to my mom friends at my self-posted party.

First I sent personal invitations to 7 of my friends who had younger kids. I told them that I was going host the party and each kid would receive a goody bag along with coupons that could be used for Oral-B products. I also told them that I would answer any questions they had on proper brushing/flossing in this session. They were very excited to participate!

In my Oral-B kit was Oral-B toothpaste with different characters such as Winnie the Pooh/Cars on them, Oral -B Stage 1 and 2 brushes, Disney hair and body wash,  Disney Winnie the Pooh DVD, popcorn, gift bags, balloons, coupons, and fact sheets on Oral-B products that were included.

I set up a long table with all the goodies when each kid arrived. They had an absolute blast taking their own brushes, toothpaste, and body wash. Moms were excited too because they love getting useful products that can help with their kids dental hygiene.  Smiles were found on every kids face from the time they entered the party! As a parent, I love to see this.

I also set up the popcorn and each kid got to watch Winnie the Pooh. Everyone had a huge smile on their face watching Winnie and Pooh. The kids wanted to see it again after it was over. I have to say, I even enjoyed watching it. It really takes you back to your childhood.  Obviously, the popcorn was a big hit as well.

At the end of the movie, we had a talk session about all the products that I was handing out. The kids pretended to brush their teeth as I showed the correct techniques.  I gave all the useful importation about the importance of brushing and flossing and all the benefits of the Oral B products. I really think this was a great party and everyone learned something from the party as well!

I love Oral B as a dentist as well as a parent. We use Oral B at work and the kids love to get the different stages of the toothbrushes. I also love the fact that the brushes are soft and easy to use on the little kids mouths. If you are interested in learning about Oral-B, click here: Oral-B

Our Oral B Winnie the Pooh Mommyparty

Our Oral B Winnie the Pooh Mommyparty

Our Oral B Winnie the Pooh Mommyparty

Our Oral B Winnie the Pooh Mommyparty

Our Oral B Winnie the Pooh Mommyparty

Our Oral B Winnie the Pooh Mommyparty

Our Oral B Winnie the Pooh Mommyparty

Our Oral B Winnie the Pooh Mommyparty

Our Oral B Winnie the Pooh Mommyparty

Our Oral B Winnie the Pooh Mommyparty

* I received the party supplies including all the above. I did not receive any other compensation. All my opinions are my own and not swayed by outside sources

RSSSiggy Our Oral B Winnie the Pooh Mommyparty

PinExt Our Oral B Winnie the Pooh Mommyparty
  • vuible Our Oral B Winnie the Pooh Mommyparty
  • more Our Oral B Winnie the Pooh Mommyparty

Comments

1. Samantha says

What a great idea! I have to schedule Gwen's 1st dentist trip soon. I'm nervous for her. Any tips?

2. Rachel @ small steps on our journey says

What a fun party :) I'd love to go to a party and get toothbrushes instead of candy.

3. Sarah @ It's a Vol says

What a cool idea for a party! I have an oral b "princess and the frog" tooth brush bc my mouth is so small I have to use it to clean my back teeth (no joke). The bristles are so soft and sometimes I use it for my whole mouth! :)

4. Blush Makeup Studio says

The toothbrushes were a huge hit at home after the party! We love our princess toothpaste :)

5. Amy says

Great party! I would love to hear about any tips you have for taking kids to the dentist. My daughter is only 9 months, but has 7 teeth already, it is never to early to prepare, right?

6. Mama Luvs Books says

What a GREAT idea!!! You should go more of these parties around EG!! My kids could use some tips!

7. Stephanie of Gumdrop Pass says

What a great IDEA! I could use some tips! Invite me to your next party! lol… really, my only problem is teaching Logan how to spit. How on earth do I do this?! lol. He always swallows and then pretends to spit into the sink… haha.

8. Judy Haughton-James says

Congratulations Melissa! You had a wonderful party and in the process helped children to learn how to care for their teeth. Have a great weekend.

9. Janet K says

You had a great party!! It would have been nice to have a dentist at my party tonight..haha!! We loved looking at the goodies and watching the movie, but very little education went on around here!! ;)

I love all the pics of people looking at the products and interaction between parents and children!!

10. LOVE MELISSA:) says

Thanks guys! I am more than willing to answer any questions- you can tweet,fb, or email me:) Thanks for all the nice comments.

11. Tricia Nightowlmama says

how wonderful. we have little one's here and we haven't tried that kind yet. Thanks for the suggestion

What a fabulous idea, Melissa!! I love all the photos!! It looks like the kids are having a blast with it!
    You have the greatest ideas!
    As always, Hayley's outfit is super cute!!
    Xoxoxo