Wordless Wednesday: Zane and his Green Toys!

We were so excited when Zane received his first Green Toys Blocks from Green Toys.  Hayley always received so many toys and when the second child came along, well, you know how it goes!

Wordless Wednesday: Zane and his Green Toys!

Wordless Wednesday: Zane and his Green Toys!

My first Green Toys blocks are just one of the many awesome products that Green Toys came out with. Being involved in helping keep the environment protected, this company and it’s toys stood out to me.  All their green toys are made from 100 percent recycled plastic. Not only does this save energy but it also reduces greenhouse gas emissions and minimizes carbon gases.  I found it fascinating that their toys start out from recycled plastic milk containers. Yes, you did hear me correctly!  It is so awesome to know that what we recycle is being used to create kids toys! Even the packaging of the products is made of recycled products and is devoid of anything that will harm our environment. I absolutely love the concept!

The first green toy blocks we received for Zane were a big hit. The set came with 18 pieces that were oversized, lightweight, and safe. This is perfect for my little man who puts everything in his mouth. Although he is a little young for the stacking part, I can see that in a couple of months it will be very easy for him to master. For now, he thoroughly enjoys looking and “playing” with all the bright colors. Hayley, on the other hand, can also play with this for hours. She builds towers with the blocks and Zane tries to knock them down. It is a win-win toy for any family!

Wordless Wednesday: Zane and his Green Toys!

Green toys are sold at many stores nationwide and can be additionally bought at Amazon for $18.99. You can also find more information about them on their site at Green toys.

*I received this product for reviewing purposes. All my opinions are my own and not swayed by outside sources.

RSSSiggy Wordless Wednesday: Zane and his Green Toys!

PinExt Wordless Wednesday: Zane and his Green Toys!
  • vuible Wordless Wednesday: Zane and his Green Toys!
  • more Wordless Wednesday: Zane and his Green Toys!

Comments

1. Samantha says

These look so great!!! And Zane… what a cutie!!! Thanks for the well wishes, it was a rough night. Hope you guys are having a great week!

2. Brandi says

Those look like fun! :) I think I just bought some green toys off amazon, but am not 100% sure. :) Can't wait to try them out! :)

3. Heather James says

He is SO SO SO cute! What a happy boy!! I hear ya on the 2nd child thing – I don't think Natalie has gotten more than 5 toys. I was thinking of finding something new for our house for Christmas, she is currently bored with the 'baby' toys – this could be my option.

omygoodness, look at zane is his adorable tie dye shirt! i LOVE it…and with the jeans…he is super rockin'
    you always dress them super cute, melissa!
    he looks like he's lovin' those blocks too…such a happy babe!
    hope you had a great tuesday!!! <3
    xoxoxoxo

5. Mom of 12 says

My kids love blocks of all kinds! Maybe I ought to look for these. Sounds like a great product.
    Sandy

6. euregirlsandboys says

These blocks look great – I've been looking for things to put on Brinky's Christmas wishlist, and these may make it.

No matter how many times I see it, I can't get over how much hair Zane has! Has he had a haircut already? It looks like maybe he has.

7. Sarah says

So adorable. I had no idea Green Toys made blocks, will have to look into those with Christmas coming up.

8. Candice says

We just love Green Toys in our house! Zane is getting SO BIG! Lets get together soon! After Thanksgiving?

9. Amanda @ 2LittleBugs says

Look at those cheeks, He is so cute! Love those blocks, their so big.. great for little hands!

10. Judy Haughton-James says

Lovely pictures of Zane! These toys certainly have his attention. It is wonderful that they are made from recycled plastic. Good for the environment! I wish Zane and Hayley lots of fun times with these toys. Take care and all the best to you and your wonderful family Melissa.

11. Kass says

Those look great!! I bet Rebecca would love them as well. I too agree that it is hard to figure out new things for the second or third or even fourth child when you pretty much have a whole toy store in your house.

BTW- Zane's hair cut looks great!

12. Judy Haughton-James says

Hello again Melissa,
    I am happy to inform you that I have just passed on the Sunshine Award to you. Take care and all the best to you and your lovely family.
    Judy

13. Our Little Fam says

He is so stinking cute!! I love the "Big" blocks, I will need to get some for my little guys!

14. Liz {Learning To Juggle} says

He is too too cute!! I adore all his hair!!! And those blocks look like a blast!!