Wordless Wednesday: My wine/woozie and I equals a perfect night!

Wordless Wednesday: My wine/woozie and I equals a perfect night!

After a hard day in my dental office, I like to relax and have a nice glass of wine. Okay, sometimes two glasses if it was extremely hard (I kid!)  For some reason, wine puts me in a zen state of mind. I am sure many of you can relate.

So, I was thrilled when I found out about these adorable Woozie products. What’s a Woozie you ask? Well, they are the simply fantastic glass insulators that both insulates your wine and feels great to hold. How many times have you picked up your wine and it was blah – too warm? These adorable Woozie insulators will help cure that problem.

I am very active in the entertaining world. I host book club a couple of times a year as well as having my friends over for ladies night. How fun it is to be able to use such cute decorative sleeves on their wine glasses at my parties!  Of course the Woozie set I got was the Bling set. Every girl needs some bling, so why not incorporate it when I am drinking.

If bling is not your thing, they have so many varieties of available Woozies including, but not limited to, the Carribean, Safari, Zebra, Monogram, Custom, Holiday, Original, and Cancer Awareness collections.  You name it, they have it! They also recently incorporated bottle bags, trays, bottle stoppers, and coasters.

I have to say I am a huge fan!  If you are interested in purchasing these adorable accessories, check out their site at Woozie. They have a facebook page here: Woozie.

Original Monogram Neon Wordless Wednesday: My wine/woozie and I equals a perfect night!

Happy Wednesday!

* I received a set of Woozie products to review. All my opinions are my own and not swayed by outside influences.

RSSSiggy Wordless Wednesday: My wine/woozie and I equals a perfect night!

PinExt Wordless Wednesday: My wine/woozie and I equals a perfect night!
  • vuible Wordless Wednesday: My wine/woozie and I equals a perfect night!
  • more Wordless Wednesday: My wine/woozie and I equals a perfect night!

Comments

1. Sean Marie says

Those glasses are so cute and so are you! I sure do miss drinking wine. I definitely enjoyed it (maybe a little too much) after a hard day too.

2. Heather says

I love wine too! Those are so adorable and I'm bummed that my birthday already passed or I would have asked for them as a gift. I am totally going to check out their site and ask for them for a Christmas gift!

3. Liz {Learning To Juggle} says

How fun are those?! I love this idea – and what a fun alternative to the little wine glass charms when having some ladies over!!

4. By Word of Mouth Musings says

We have a pair of gorgeous wine glasses and they each hold half a bottle ;)
    LOVE them!

5. Michelle says

A koozie for wine! That's great. I drink red wine most of the time, so it wouldn't be an issue. But, what a great idea! Thanks for stopping by the Sit and Relax hop this past weekend! Have a great Wednesday

awesome idea!! i've never seen those before. just the other day, i laughed out loud when steve's friend busted out his own beer koozie at a bar. lol
    those are so fun!
    a glass of wine is ALWAYS good…heck, even a bottle some days :)
    cheers, melissa! <3
    xoxo
    have a wonderful wednesday!

7. OverMom says

I cannot drink many wines (allergic to sulfides) but the product is a great idea! You look fab as usual :)

8. Smarty Pants Mama says

Love it! Is it bad that I now want a glass of wine and it isn't even 9 AM!?

I have Stumbled your post too!

9. Rebel Chick Jenn says

I love Woozies! I saw one for the first time in Texas last year and now I never drink white wine without it!

10. Jeremy, Censie and Jude says

Yum WINE!! I think that is what I need to help me get through my dental appointments! ;)

11. Amanda says

omg…as i'm reading this sipping my wine, thinking how yuck warm it is… i need these – NOW!! amazing find..thanks for sharing girl!!!!!!

12. HK says

THose are awesome! What a great find!! <3 I may need to get some for me and my girlfriends! and they are cute! Thanks Melissa!! And also thanks for the love you sent my way the other day! <3 I appreciate it! have a great day at work tomorrow!