Wordless Wednesday: My kids have crazy hair!

I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving! The number one comment about my kids is the crazy amount of hair they have. For the record, both were born with jet black hair and both lost very little of it. Hayley had her first professional haircut at 9 months, while Zane had his professional haircut at 5 months! To answer another question I get all the time, “No, I did not have much heartburn.”

Hayley one month old with lots of hair:
IMG 2791 Wordless Wednesday: My kids have crazy hair!

Wordless Wednesday: My kids have crazy hair!

Wordless Wednesday: My kids have crazy hair!

Hayley needs another haircut badly- We get one every 2 months!

Wordless Wednesday: My kids have crazy hair!

Lately, I have been struggling to find a shampoo and conditioner that would leave their hair luscious and manageable. I am also big into organic products so I was so happy to find: Dolphin Organics. This line is so terrific for multiple reasons. First and foremost, it was developed by moms of young ones and tested by the Dolphin Organic team (all moms) before it was released to the public. What terrific test subjects!

I also love the fact that Dolphin Organics is made of only natural and organic products. They live by the saying: “If you can’t find it in nature, you won’t find it in our products.”  There is absolutely no artificial ingredients in these products.  Their line is fragrance free, tear free, and hypoallergenic.  Their line includes all-natural hair conditioner, baby shampoo, baby lotion, and bubble bath.  They donate a portion of all their sales to Friends of Karen, which is an organization to help critically ill children. I truly find that remarkable – not only do they have great baby products but they are giving back.

If you are interested in purchasing Dolphin Organics, please click here: Dolphin Organics.

RSSSiggy Wordless Wednesday: My kids have crazy hair!

PinExt Wordless Wednesday: My kids have crazy hair!
  • vuible Wordless Wednesday: My kids have crazy hair!
  • more Wordless Wednesday: My kids have crazy hair!

Comments

1. Samantha says

I am begging for Gwen's hair to come in, although I know that I may be biting my words when it finally does! lol. Your kiddos are too cute, and have beautiful hair! Lucky ducks! I will definitely be looking into Dolphin Organics!

2. OverMom says

Charlie had lots of hair too…but I had heartburn all day everyday. Lucky you that you did not!

Your kids hair is awesome! I love how thick and dark it is :)

3. Heather from Our Girls Keep Us Moving says

Hayley's hair reminds me of mine when I was young. To this day I have super thick hair that is freakishly thinned at every haircut. The products sound great, if they're truly tear free then I need to try them for Claire who hates soap/conditioner in her eyes!!

4. Coming Home to Live says

Their hair is so beautiful! I have been looking for some organic shampoo for my two lovelies. I will have to check it out! Thanks!

Omygoodness, Melissa!! The baby photo of Hayley…ahhhh! Her hair is amazing! Her and Zane are going to be models!! They can be in Pantene Pro V commercials too!! :) I love when babies have tons of hair! Zane's lil' "mohawk" is too stinkin' cute!
    And I love the color of your outfit!
    So pretty!
    Thanks again, for making my day!
    Xoxoxo
    Maria
    Have a great Wednesday!

6. Sheri says

This sounds like a fantastic product. Thanks for sharing it, I have not heard of it before.

I love Zane's crazy hair and would give anything for Hayleys! And to see teeny tiny baby H, aww…!

Always love stopping over here because I leave with a smile.

7. Sheri says

Always love stopping over here because I leave with a smile.

8. Sheri says

Always love stopping over here because I leave with a smile.

9. ~LadyM says

wow! blessed with handfuls so young :) my first two were practically bald and the second two had a little more, but not much. Gorgeous

10. Mom of 12 says

My oldest had hair like that and then it fell out in two lines and left her with a mohawk. She looked so silly for a couple of months!
    Sandy

11. Lisa @ Two Bears Farm says

Your kids are the opposite of mine – they barely had any hair until around 20 months!

12. brit says

Oh my gosh! Torin is nine months old and still doesn't have as much hair as hayley did at one month!! love it!

13. ArtMuseDog and Carol says

They are both adorable ~ Lovely hair ~~ thanks, namaste, Carol (A Creative Harbor) Happy WW ^_^

14. Amy says

Awww…I have commented before on how much I love their hair!

Thanks for adding my blog to the "Blogs I Love" page! I added you to my blog, the left side bar, under Bloggy Friends, a few months ago :)

15. Lindsay says

I love their hair! My girls were born with some dark hair too, but it all ended up falling out and growing back in.

16. Candice says

OH EM GEE! G was born with lots of black hair too and both grandmothers were in shock! LOL My DH is pretty hairy (LOL) so I figured DD would have lots of hair at birth. Also, I did not have heartburn either but DH DID!! Love the pics. SO CUTE!!

17. Amanda says

Look at all that hair!! So precious. I'm hoping when my daughter is born she has lots of hair…and red like DH's! ;)

18. Athomewithabby says

And I thought my oldest was born with a lot of hair! Super cute!

Stopping in from MBS for WW!

19. Jenn/Organic Mama says

Adorable! My boys were pretty much bald when there were born, and have since grown hair VERY slowly!

20. pamelazimmer says

WOW! I thought my boys had a lot of hair, but your kids have them beat. They are beautiful.
    Stopping by from MBS WW :)

21. sarah @ it's a vol says

I totally have hair like H & Z's! I was born with a ton of black hair and it never fell out, even though it did turn naturally blonde (now I dye it)!

22. Beeb says

Too cute! So, if you're pregnant with a baby that has a lot of hair, you get heartburn?? I had never heard that one before.

23. Natalie says

Ha ha love all that hair! I can't believe she has to get her hair cut every 2 months…that's some fast growing!

24. Brandi says

That is so funny! I obviously don't know what this little boy is going to come out with, but Marlee was bald until she turned 2 pretty much. And I had heartburn (and do with this one too) all the time!!! It's funny what people say to you once you have kids or when you are pregnant! :)

25. Judy Haughton-James says

Beautiful pictures Melissa! Your children have lovely hair. These hair products sound great and it is good that those who buy them also contribute to a very worthy cause. Take care and my best wishes to you and your wonderful family.

26. Lorie Shewbridge says

I love their hair, it is so pretty.
    I especially love how the baby's sticks straight up. My youngest's used to do that, but it was snow-white blond. I would gel it straight up and people loved it.
    They are both too cute.

LJSBlog@aol.com

27. tmp says

I love the hair on your kids. They are so lucky to have such great hair. I think I need to try that product for Jacque. Thank you for sharing..

28. Lexie Loo, Lily Boo, and Dylan Too! says

I love their hair! My baby has some serious spiky hair right now-can't see it, though, because it's so light!

29. Brandy says

Aw they are beautiful. Oj was bald as could be until about 10-12months. He had HORRIBLE cradle cap to where he would have scratches all over his head. I'll def have to check this out for my sister.

30. kewkew says

Wouldn't mind if my Hannah would get some more hair. She is 19 mths old and has hardly any hair (of course it doesn't help that her sisters decided to give the hair a trim, grrr). I know that she WILL start getting some by around her 2nd birthday though. She seems to have the same hair as Tabitha and that was when her's really started getting longer.
    I think their hair pics are so cute.

31. Jessica @ TheCrazyChaoticHouse says

Love the mohawk….so cute! I think that's one of the first comments I made on your blog was about Zane's hair. I take my boys every month to get a hair cut. They have super thick hair that doesn't do much of anything and it drives me crazy when it gets long and shaggy:)

32. Amy says

Lol…they're so cute. And all that hair. My Goodness. Too cute, and I love your blog. I'm following back from Holyjeans and My Favorite Things. Thank you for stopping by.