WORDLESS WEDNESDAy: THIRD BIRTHDAY CARNIVAL PARTY!!!

Happy Wednesday!! I had to add a few words to this post so sorry that it is not exactly wordless. So I took over 300 pictures from this party and tried to to condense it to a few. Very hard to do! Anyway, the carnival theme party took me around 3 months to plan and this is with combining  the work with my friend whose sons birthday was combined with Hayley. I used a lot of suggestions from blogs I found online so if you are ever considering doing this theme, let me know. Anyway, the kids had a blast!! Not really sure how we will top this year, but we shall see!

Party setup: We had 4 carnival booths that the kids used tickets to play(obviously we provided the tickets free),a party bag decorating station for the prizes, a cotton candy machine, popcorn machine, face painter, balloon girl, tattoo guy(happens to be our cousin), and a candy bar.

Some pictures of the setup:

WORDLESS WEDNESDAy: THIRD BIRTHDAY CARNIVAL PARTY!!!
And some pictures of the party in progress:

PASSED OUT:
 WORDLESS WEDNESDAy: THIRD BIRTHDAY CARNIVAL PARTY!!!

RSSSiggy WORDLESS WEDNESDAy: THIRD BIRTHDAY CARNIVAL PARTY!!!

PinExt WORDLESS WEDNESDAy: THIRD BIRTHDAY CARNIVAL PARTY!!!
  • vuible WORDLESS WEDNESDAy: THIRD BIRTHDAY CARNIVAL PARTY!!!
  • more WORDLESS WEDNESDAy: THIRD BIRTHDAY CARNIVAL PARTY!!!

Comments

1. euregirlsandboys says

This looks like such an awesome birthday party! Hayley must have loved it – you're clearly such an awesome mom :) And I love that last one of Zane passed out.

2. Heather says

WOW!! That's a fantastic party :) What a great day! Good job mommy, I'm sure Hayley will remember it always. Good luck topping that next year ;)

3. By Word of Mouth Musings says

Ok can i fly you in to plan my next one? ;)
    Thanks for linking up on WW this week!
    be sure to download Secret Server – it really is awesome, and FREE :)

4. Our Little Fam says

Holy Moly.. good job! That looks like a blast! Your family is so cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog, following you back :)

melissa, WOW!! what an awesome party!!! i love that you took 300+ photos!! that's the way to do it :) isn't it so hard picking which ones are your favorites! the ones you shared are fantastic!! you and hayley look fabulous and zane is so cute all tuckered out!!
    the candy table is SO FUN…as well as the popcorn and candy machines!
    looks like the adults had just as much fun as the kids :)
    have a wonderful wednesday!
    maria <3

6. ~C~ @ mommy in the midwest says

Hieee! Thanks so much for the comments and for following me through Mama G's Toddle Along Tuesday. Nice to meet you! And the carnival bday party looks amazing – you have two beautiful babies. :) looking forward to getting to know you!

7. Mindy says

Wow, Melissa!!! What an awesome theme!!!! Years from now Hayley will look back and be so appreciative of how much time and work her mom put into her parties!

By the way, I loved the birthday girl's outfit!

8. Camille says

oh, how cool & creative! that cotton candy machine is a winner. haha…your son passed out is adorable.

cheers.

9. Myndee says

Great party!! I had to make collages so I could fit all the pictures of K's party. I'm glad everything turned out so great! :)

10. LOVE MELISSA:) says

Thanks everyone!! It took me a long time but I'm so happy with the way everything came out:) hope everyone is having a great Wednesday!

11. Stephanie of Gumdrop Pass says

This turned out so cute! The kids look sooo cute and like they had a great time! Way to go, momma! :)

12. Judy Haughton-James says

Wow! The pictures are so beautiful! I can see that you all had a whale of a time! You all look great!

13. KERRY says

You would've found me hanging by that candy table!! Looks like such a fun party :) great job!!
    You have such an awesome smile, great pics!!

14. Mom of 12 says

You did an awesome job! And I thought I worked hard on my daughter's magic show party last week…
    Sandy

15. Jenny at dapperhouse says

I have a crazy obsession with circus and carnival decor and this is AMAZING!! Looks like everyone had SO Much FUN! Great Party.

16. Jennifer says

Looks like an amazingly fun party! I've got to start planning my daughter's 2nd birthday party and I don't think it'll be anything close to this. LOL. I'm visiting from the Friday Blog Hop and am your newest follower. Can't wait to see more!

17. Grumpy Grateful Mom says

Wow! Amazing party! Maybe you are meant to be a professional party planner–for all of us party planning lazy moms. :)

18. Malia says

such a cute party!! i've been wanting to do a carnival theme too!! thanks for stopping by my blog…i'm now following! :-)

19. Jessica @ TheCrazyChaoticHouse says

Looks like everyone had a great time. Looks like a lot of work but I am sure it was so worth it;)