I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Looks like a good time to start all the fall activities with the weather cooling off significantly in the next couple of days.
I always do an weekly Saturday laugh post but I decided to make it a sort of “blog hop/link up” for those interested in participating. There are no rules except please link up to your Saturday laugh post (not your blog URL).If someone follows you, let them know, so they can follow back. These posts are so fun and easy to write. You will have automatic memories written down for the years to come. Also remember, they do not have to be about your children. You can link up any Saturday laughs that you want. I am at the phase of my life where I talk A LOT about my kids so this is a fun way for me to do my laughs. Link up is posted after my laughs. Enjoy!
Now my Saturday Top Five Laughs:
5. The other day I fell asleep while Hayley was watching Dora. She nudges me repeatingly and says, “Mommy, wake up. You are missing Dora climbing the mountain with Boots”. Yes, I wouldn’t want to miss that!
4. Zane has finally reached the ability to find his pacifier at night. I used to do the pacifier insertion a million times a night but now, he can finally do it. YAH! The other night I got him and he one pacifier in his hand, one in his mouth, and one on his tummy. You best believe I put a ton of pacifiers in his crib.
3. I am trying to teach Zane sign language. I am a big believer in it as it worked so well with Hayley. Problem is everytime I do the signs to me, he looks at me and hysterical laughs. Am I that funny with my signing motions?
2. The other day Hayley went into Zane’s room while he was sleeping. I went up and asked her what she was doing. She told me, she wanted to make sure he was sleeping. The big sister checking in on the little brother. They are really so cute!
1. Since my husband and I are dentists, we are very regimented with our brushing routine for Hayley. Since she was a young age, we told her if we didn’t brush her teeth, the sugar bugs would come. Seems to work. The other day, her friend was over, and she told her friend in a strong voice, “You brush your teeth everyday. If not, the sugar bugs will come to your mouth”. This came out of the blue and made my girlfriend and I pee in our pants.
Now your turn. Enjoy