My baby is 3 today! Happy Birthday!

I can’t believe that 3 years today, I gave birth to Hayley. Time really goes to quickly. We had a fantastic carnival themed birthday party for her today which I will definately post about, once I go through the 200 pictures I took today. I spent three months planning this (yes, I am crazy) but the pure look of excitement on her and all her friends faces, made this day so worth it!  I am pretty sure she is going to ask for a carnival everday the next few weeks. I guess you can say, she LOVED it!!

Last night before I went to bed, I decided I was going to put 30 pink and white balloons in her room so when she woke up, she would be enthralled. She is in love with balloons so I thought this would go over well.  I can’t take credit for this idea, as I “stole” the idea from some friends on my mom boards, and they originally got the idea from pinterest. Her exact words when she woke up was, “Mommy, come hurry. Look at all these beautiful balloons.” “Mommy, is today my birthday?”

My baby is 3 today! Happy Birthday!

I also want to share her two favorite gifts that she got from her Mimmi and Nanni (what she calls her two grandmothers). She got her own life-size dollhouse, complete with Barbies.  Not sure if this is a phase, but anything Barbies or dolls is a huge hit in my house!  Oh, and I have to mention that in this picture she is wearing the wonderful outfit that I won from the Melissa and Doug twitter party. Their dress-up clothes are too cute.  We love anything Melissa and Doug in this house.

My baby is 3 today! Happy Birthday!

And here is her own Ipad, or what they call a Leap-pad. She went around the whole night asking if we can go on our Ipads at the same time.

My baby is 3 today! Happy Birthday!

I need to send a special mention to the awesome etsy store, flyduds. They provided me, at no charge, with the cutest shirts for Hayley to wear for her special birthday, as well as a shirt they added in for Zane.  I can’t say enough good stuff about their store. If you are looking for monogrammed shirts for any special occassion, she can do it!! They are very well-priced as well and can do anything you ask for! She is extremely personable and loves to make the consumer happy.  She is also the mom of two adorable boys, so she knows how important it is to have cute clothes! Go check her out and tell her I sent you.  http://www.etsy.com/people/flyduds.  She offers discounts if you follow her on facebook. www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Fly-Duds/146793758731240.

My baby is 3 today! Happy Birthday!

My baby is 3 today! Happy Birthday!

My baby is 3 today! Happy Birthday!

I will post more pictures of the party this week. It really turned out great!

I want to give a special shout-out to the love of my life, Hayley Rose. Hayley, one day when you read this, just know how much I love you and will do anything to make you happy! You are the best daughter I can ever ask for or have the pleasure of raising! Thanks for making my life everyday so wonderful!

HAPPY  THIRD BIRTHDAY HAYLEY!!!!!

RSSSiggy My baby is 3 today! Happy Birthday!

PinExt My baby is 3 today! Happy Birthday!
  • vuible My baby is 3 today! Happy Birthday!
  • more My baby is 3 today! Happy Birthday!

Comments

1. Heather says

Awesome!!! Happy Birthday Hayley. I love the shirts, may have to check them out for my girls. The balloon idea is fabulous, I may have to steal it! Can't wait to see pictures from the carnival. Sleep well ;)

2. Sheri says

Sounds like a 3 year olds dream birthday! Happy Birthday, Hayley! She looked so beautiful. I love the t-shirts. Zane looks like he loves his too. Can't wait to see more pictures and so glad your beautiful girl had a great birthday.

3. Kim says

Happy Birthday Hayley!! So glad she loved her party! The balloon idea is awesome, pretty sure I'm gonna steal that too :) Can't wait till you post pictures!

4. GrumpyJaxMomOf3 says

Wow I want that doll house!! She sounds like she is one spoiled and happy little girl! (Don't worry my girls are super spoiled too)

5. LaVonne @ Long Wait says

Happy Birthday to Hayley! So great. I love that huge doll house and I cannot wait to see more photos of the carnival theme bday party. I am planning an Ice Cream Social and have many things pinned on Pinterest for in December. Mine will be 4 year old.

Love that LeapPad. Thinking of getting it, but just might get her a Kindle Fire. Games, books, movies, and apps…

Happy Week!

6. Candice says

I love the idea about the balloons! I'm going to have to try that for J's next birthday. It looks like Hayley had a great birthday :) Way to go, momma!

7. Angie says

Happy Birthday to your girl! I love the balloon idea. I saw that on pinterst too the other day & thought how fabulous would that be. I bet she adored it.

Can't wait to see pics of the party. I bet everything was so cute :)

Love their shirts too!!!

8. KERRY says

Aww how adorable is she! That house is bigger than her lol but I bet she loves it :)
    The tee's are great too and the balloon idea is so great, what a way to wake up! Glad you had a wonderful and successful birthday weekend with your family xo

9. Mindy says

Adorable! I am definitely stealing the balloon idea for Ci's third bithday next year! That dollhouse is to die for, what great grandmothers!

I cannot wait to see pictures of the Carnival party!!!

Have a great day!

10. Tessa says

Happy Birthday, Hayley!! Kendall's 3rd birthday is the 25th, and I planned on doing the balloons too. This age is so much fun, and it looks like she had a wonderful birthday!

11. Mama Luvs Books says

Happy B-day Hayley!!! Can't believe you're 3 already! I remember when you were in Mommy's tummy!

12. Jamie L. says

Those shirts are cute!! I'll have to keep them in mind for birthdays! Happy Birthday again to hayley! The balloon idea is great!

13. Jessica @ TheCrazyChaoticHouse says

Happy Birthday to your little sweet princess! I can't wait to see pictures from the party. And I saw that balloon idea on pinterest and I am so going to do that for my boys as well;)

aww, melissa!! what a wonderful day! i LOVE the balloons in the room to surprise her! that is such a neat idea!! i hope to "steal" it from you sometime in the future :)
    what a great way to start her day!! you made it so special! those matching name shirts are adorable! happy birthday to hayley!
    can't wait to see more pictures! hope your week is off to a great start <3
    maria xoxo

15. Camille says

yay!! what a great time! those t-shirts with their letters on them are adorable. love them.

make sure to stop by my blog asap…oreck vacuum giveaway!

cheers.

16. Erin says

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYLEY!! The balloons were such a good idea! And i love that she asked if you could get on your ipads at the same time! HA! You're clearly doing a great job raising these two :)

17. Brandy says

Oh my goodness!!! What an excellent birthday surprise, my daughter would LOVE balloons in her room in the morning but surely her little brothers would get in there to pop them before she wakes up .She'll b 9 this Saturday. Happy 3rd birthday to your little girl! She's the same age as my youngest son.

18. Grumpy Grateful Mom says

What a fun party! She is the cutest little thing! I love those shirts too. And you can't beat matching "ipads". :)

19. Kass says

I love that doll house!!! And those shirts are soo cute. I think I need to head over to there. I too still ahve to go through the pictures from the party. I can send you some if you want. They may be of the same thing, but I always love seeing things from others peoples perspective.

20. MommaM says

Aww!! I absolutely love your blog and your little ones are adorable. :) I'm following back and grabbed your button while I was at it.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. We love PA too – its so nice to be back. :-D

21. Judy Haughton-James says

Wow! These pictures are so beautiful! I can see that Hayley had a whale of a time! I wish her many, many, more Happy Birthdays!

22. Jill says

Happy birthday!!! I love the ballon idea!! Let me know how that pad is, we might get for my son for his bday!

23. Natalie says

Awww happy birthday to your little girl! That was such a great idea with the balloons. Looks like she had a great birthday. You have a beautiful family! Thanks for visiting my blog—following you now too!

24. Tales from the Mothership says

So cute! Happy Belated Birthday!

Is that the Melissa and Doug princess dress? Olivia would love that. She actually has 3 Disney Princess dresses already. lol

She's having a princess party in December for her 3rd.

25. JDaniel4's Mom says

I love the idea of all the balloons. JDaniel loves my iPad .I don't know if he would want to use a different computer.