My 6 month old got his first professional haircut!

Both my kids were born needing a haircut. Both had unbelievable amounts of hair as newborns and they never lost any of their hair.

I waited 9 months to get Hayley’s first professional haircut. There was no way I could wait that long for the Z-man so off we went on Wednesday for his first cut.  He did awesome! Come check out all the pictures of my sweets getting his haircut. I am biased but I think he is adorable!

My 6 month old got his first professional haircut!

My 6 month old got his first professional haircut!

My 6 month old got his first professional haircut!

My 6 month old got his first professional haircut!

My 6 month old got his first professional haircut!

My 6 month old got his first professional haircut!

My 6 month old got his first professional haircut!

My 6 month old got his first professional haircut!

My 6 month old got his first professional haircut!

My 6 month old got his first professional haircut!

RSSSiggy My 6 month old got his first professional haircut!

PinExt My 6 month old got his first professional haircut!
  • vuible My 6 month old got his first professional haircut!
  • more My 6 month old got his first professional haircut!

Comments

1. Lacey says

He's so cute and so happy! My kids would have freaked out. I love the pictures – they make me smile. :o)

2. Staci says

ahh adorable! and he got a certificate, too? amazing :) i really should take e to have hers evened out, but i just can't do it. i have a feeling i'm going to cry more than she will haha

3. Mommyblogger says

Ha Ha- He is the CUTEST baby ever!!!
    He has the sweetest sneaky smile I've ever saw.
    I love the little certificate, what a cool idea!

4. Sean Marie says

Look at that handsome little boy! That's so cool that it came with a certificate. Something for the scrapbook. I always wish I had stuff like this documented for my first milestones! He will appreciate it later. :)

5. OverMom says

Such a handsome little man! Dom had his first hair cut super early. Logan was a year and Charlie could already have one but since she is a girl I am just waiting it out! (the back of her hair is down past her shoulders when straight)

6. MOMMY TALK WITH STEPH says

He is SO cute! My son was born with a lot of hair too. He has had so many haircuts. That's great! Glad he got the certificate! Thanks for sharing! :)

Both of my boys had virtually no hair on their heads. I just gave my youngest his first trim a month or two ago. He is now 16 months old! I am so envious of babies with hair! So cute!

8. Heather says

What a gorgeous head of hair! Love the cut too, makes him look older. My hairdresser also gives the certificates, a great keepsake! I just got Claire's cut this Feb for the first time, but she was almost two ;)

9. Sarah [Nurse Loves Farmer] says

That smile? Are you kidding me?!? Enjoy it while it lasts, Braden was AWESOME for haircuts the first year…now he cries like he's being tortured :( so unlike him!

10. Amber says

I am so jealous. Poor Liam will be two before he needs his first hair cut. These are such cute pictures.

11. brit says

I love the certificate! I'm nowhere near ready for Torin to get his first haircut. Granted, Zane has a lot more hair than Torin does but oh my gosh I just can't imagine my baby being that big yet!

12. Kelly-Marie says

That's soo cute he even gets a cerificate lol . . .Josh has no hair so won;t need a cut just yet ;)

13. Nancy says

Yes, he is absolutely adorable! I love how they give them a certificate for their first hair cut! That's too cute. :)

14. thenewmodernmomma says

SO ADORABLE! Your children have such gorgeous hair. Looks like a cute place to get a 1st haircut too. Where did you take them?

15. Kecia says

Aww, how cute! He was so calm and relaxed during the entire thing…most of my little cousins screamed at their first haircut! :) Sawyer just turned 13 mo old and has still not gotten enough hair for a hair cut. I want to find a place that does certificates like that when it's time!

omygoodness!! how sweet and SMILEY!! :)
    a lot of times, you see kids crying their eyes out or scared! zane is such a champ!
    i love it!
    and his outfit is adorable, as always! YAY for zane!!

17. Amber says

Adorable pictures. I love that smile. Makes me miss so much mine being little. I'm coming over from the blog hop.

18. Becky says

My little guy just got his first haircut over the weekend. He freaked out! He was screaming the whole time and I'm the mom that was laughing and taking pics. Yours seemed to enjoy it!

19. Brandy says

Oh my goodness, adorable!!! I waited FOREVER to get my youngest ones hair cut – he was born with a full head of dark, dark black hair (like his Mama) and it was slightly curly (like his mama) I feared cutting it would lose the cute curls and well I was right – no more curly black hair for my son, just thick head of black messy straight hair. lol Such cute pics!

20. Stephanie of Gumdrop Pass says

What a little cutie patootie! :) He did so well! I love the certificate, too. What a cute idea.

21. the cheese thief says

Aww so handsome. I'm a new follower.

Hope you can check me out at
    thecheesethief.blogspot.com