My First Wordless Wednesday-Zane’s first food

The first few bites of carrots:

My First Wordless Wednesday Zanes first food

After a few more bites:

My First Wordless Wednesday Zanes first food

The end result:

My First Wordless Wednesday Zanes first food
PinExt My First Wordless Wednesday Zanes first food
  • vuible My First Wordless Wednesday Zanes first food
  • more My First Wordless Wednesday Zanes first food

Comments

1. Cheryl M. says

Awww! He's so cute! We just started baby food at our house, too. So far he'll do sweet potatoes, carrots, peas, green beans, squash and bananas. He made the funniest face ever when we tried pears the first time, but I'm not giving up!

2. LOVE MELISSA:) says

Jet-I know hysterical! Did rice cereal today and had much more success.
    Cheryl m-love Plymouth,mass. We used to live in Wilmington. How old is your baby?

3. Kate says

Haha, this is so stinkin' cute! He is such a doll and that hair, I just love that gorgeous hair! Jonah loved carrots but when it came to baby food, we had it really easy with him.

Thanks for stopping by my blog for Wordless Wednesday! Happily following along with yours!

Have a great weekend!
    Kate

4. Momma T says

Hehe so funny. He's a cutie! Just started my 4 month old on veggies this week. I've been giving her oatmeal for a few weeks now and wanted to take it to the next step. I started with sweet potatoes, she likes it mixed with the oatmeal. I think I'm going to try apple next!

Following you from the Blog til you drop hop. Would love for you to stop by!

Trisha

5. Carrie with Children says

Such a cutie! My Maggie had a very similar face when she ate carrots for the first time. I still can't convince her to eat them! :)

6. the Mrs. says

Hi! Following you from the blog hop! These are the cutest pics ever! Our little one used to love carrots and sweet potatoes…but hated everything green.

7. Wise Owl Designs says

how cute! Mine loves carrots! Newest follower from the hop. Hope you visit me.

Liz @http://allinonemom.co

8. Vanina says

He is so cute! I recently gave my baby girl carrots for the first time… it was a "meh" moment, I do not think she liked too much ;) (Stopping from Chubby Cheeks Thinks)